Love Talk - Child’s Love Language

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Do you like to attend such talk?

Yes
60%
No
40%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes : 5

Love Talk - Child’s Love Language

Postby bbforest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi mummy:

I would like to share with all the mummies this information. This CC is organising talk for parents. Which I think is good, as sometime I find it difficult to look for such talks outside, or otherwise is quite expensive.

hehe.. somemore is near my place. Here is a brief idea of what the talk will be about.

Find out your child’s Love Language & learn how to grow their Love Bank!

When children feel loved, they feel good about themselves. This will
in turn help them become confident and successful. Love Talks! helps parents to:
·Understand what are the five primary love languages
·Discover their child’s and their own primary language
·Learn how using the Love Languages can enrich their children’s lives and help them fulfill their potential.
·Explore the ways they can nurture their child’s emotional needs and the special way their child feels loved.
·Look at how to build resiliency in their children.

About the Trainer
DENISE PONNAMPALAM, has a BSc (Hons) in Psychology and is a trained Satir Therapist. She has eight years of experience working with parents and families in schools and family service centres. She conducts talks and workshops in addition to counselling.

(This talk is targeted for parents with children between 3 – 6 years old)

Date: Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: Jalan Besar Community Centre
Cost: $5 per person (passion card holder)

bbforest
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Working With Your Child