The craziest things parents do with their children

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

The craziest things parents do with their children

Postby daisyt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

Sometimes, these craziest thing we parents did with our kids, could improve the relationship and create better bonding. I have done a few craziest thing with my girl, which were very hillarious. Eg. Got "chased" by the rain and we ran like mad. Spotted an old classmate of mine and we tried to stalk him but we were such bad detective ... lost him after a while. :|

Last Saturday, we did the most craziest thing in our life. We danced, jumped, sang and screamed like no tommorrow in May Day's DNA Concert (五月天)in the indoor stadium. The concert ended past midnight and we were dead tired after that and gone home with tao sa voices. A month ago, it took us some time to think twice and thrice before we bought the most expensive tickets. All I can say is, no regrets ....... WE LOVE 五月天,WE LOVE 阿信 !!!!!!!!!  :love: :love:

What's your most craziest thing you have done with your kids ? :D
Last edited by daisyt on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tankee » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:17 am

I do not understand you :?

what's crazy about attending a concert with your kids?

tankee
Site Admin

Postby tony » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Daisyt, I love it that you're connecting so well with your kids. It makes us feel young to see the world through fresh eyes. I haven't gone to a concert with my kids, but I'd love to one day and not have them say, "Mummy, you're too old for this!"

tony
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby daisyt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 pm

tony wrote:Daisyt, I love it that you're connecting so well with your kids. It makes us feel young to see the world through fresh eyes. I haven't gone to a concert with my kids, but I'd love to one day and not have them say, "Mummy, you're too old for this!"
Hi tony, I am also learning on how to connect with her better. Actually, it was her first concert and she was a bit lost on what to do. I have to ask her to stand up, hold her hand and swing, then we jump. After some warm up, she get into the mood very well. We are looking forward for next concert and to include daddy. Jay Chou !! Please come .. come !! hahaha :D

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Andaiz » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

tony wrote:I haven't gone to a concert with my kids, but I'd love to one day and not have them say, "Mummy, you're too old for this!"

:rotflmao: LOL, I don't know about you but as we'd had all our kids quite late in life (i.e., 30+), they MAY just say that to me. :wink: Right now, they still think I'm cool coz I'm at the schools volunteering... and the other kids know me. :oops:

daisyt wrote:Actually, it was her first concert ...

Kudo's daisyt...1st concert too :idea: what better way to keep connected, yet know what they're up to.

We didn't go for concerts with my parents when we were younger but now, we go for local productions - our treat....really fun!

Andaiz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby csc » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Daisyt,

Bravo! I like that! My darling daughter loves the idea too. Will be on the look out for future concert.

:udawoman:

csc
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Andaiz wrote:... :rotflmao: LOL, I don't know about you but as we'd had all our kids quite late in life (i.e., 30+), they MAY just say that to me. :wink: Right now, they still think I'm cool coz I'm at the schools volunteering... and the other kids know me. :oops: ...

There was this National Geograpic programme yesterday night about how a South Korean granny of 52 yo sports this sexy ORC avatar which goes around beating the crap out of young kids in the crazy Korean online games. No, we're never too old for anything.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby daisyt » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:04 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:No, we're never too old for anything.

YES ! Agree !

Hi csc ... yes ... go for it ! You will never regret !

My girl told me before, she has classmates who feel awkward to go cinema with parents to watch twillight because its a love story. How strange !! Me and my girl are both twillight fans. We watch the DVD tog and we both agree Edward is soooooooo handsome and cool, esp when he plays piano. :D :D But daddy think Edward has flat and pale face, looks like vampire. Sigh ... the point is, daddy doesn't know, Edward is a vampire !!!! Hahaha .....

daisyt
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MintEyes » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Young always at heart :D

MintEyes
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby westmom » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:31 pm

daisyt wrote:[My girl told me before, she has classmates who feel awkward to go cinema with parents to watch twillight because its a love story. How strange !! Me and my girl are both twillight fans. We watch the DVD tog and we both agree Edward is soooooooo handsome and cool, esp when he plays piano. :D :D But daddy think Edward has flat and pale face, looks like vampire. Sigh ... the point is, daddy doesn't know, Edward is a vampire !!!! Hahaha .....

I thought Twilight was "kiddy" at first but my dd practically beg me to read it and before you know it, I was addicted. Finished 3 books in a matter of days...so that probably counts as a "crazy thing"? But the Edward in the "book" is more appealing to me than the Edward in the show !

westmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Working With Your Child