All about planning your child's schedule

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

All about planning your child's schedule

Postby sembgal » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi, any parents out there can share how you plan your child's schedule for studying or doing homework?

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: All about planning your child's schedule

Postby sundaymorning » Sun May 12, 2013 12:33 am

Having a timetable , weekdays to be just completing homework , catching up with school work. Weekend will do some revision with her and attending enrichment class lastly, end the day with fav activities for DD to reward her from the hard work :)

sundaymorning
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby janet88 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Used to have a timetable fixed...bcos Thur and Fri, she is dismissed earlier.
But realized it has to be very flexible...even a weekly schedule is subject to many changes. Last week, daughter had 2 sets of past year papers given for subjects for 2011 and 2012 and many sheets of Math hw :faint:

janet88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jomainelu » Mon May 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi,

I had tried to plan timetable for my DD but also find it not easy to follow.
As I am a full time working mum, after work I almost have no energy to go check & go through the work I need her do. Beside that I have a younger kid 2.5 years old at home, who keep bugging me while I coaching the sister.

I am still struggling on this aspect and it's not easy. Wonder how you parents deal with this....

Jo

Jomainelu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Working With Your Child