Parental love

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Parental love

Postby gelfish » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm

--------愿天下母亲幸福健康
当我老了,不再是原来的我。
请理解我,对我有一点耐心。
当我把菜汤洒到自己的衣服上时,当我忘记怎样系鞋带时,
请想一想当初我是如何手把手地教你。
当我一遍又一遍地重复你早已听腻的话语,
请耐心地听我说,不要打断我。
你小的时候,我不得不重复那个讲过千百遍的故事,直到你进入梦乡。
当我需要你帮我洗澡时,
请不要责备我。
还记得小时候我千方百计哄你洗澡的情形吗?
当我对新科技和新事物不知所措时,
请不要嘲笑我。
想一想当初我怎样耐心地回答你的每一个「为什么」。
当我由于双腿疲劳而无法行走时,
请伸出你年轻有力的手搀扶我。
就像你小时候学习走路时,我扶你那样。
当我忽然忘记我们谈话的主题,
请给我一些时间让我回想。
其实对我来说,谈论什么并不重要,只要你能在一旁听我说,我就很满足。
当你看着老去的我,请不要悲伤。
理解我,支持我,就像你刚才开始学习如何生活时我对你那样。当初我引导你走上人生路,如今请陪伴我走完最后的路。
给我你的爱和耐心,我会抱以感激的微笑,这微笑中凝结着我对你无限的爱

gelfish
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Parental love

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Translated by babelfish:
Hopes the world mother happy health, when I have been old, no longer is original I. Please understand me, has a patience to me. When I sprinkle the vegetable soup to my clothes on, when I forgot when how is the shoelace, please think how initially I did teach you hand in hand. When I am again and again redundant you already to listen to the greasy words, invited to listen to me to say patiently that do not break me. You are young, I can not but duplicate that to tell a lot of story, until you go off to sleep. When I need you help me to take a bath, please do not blame me. Also remembered that in childhood I roared the situation which by any means possible you took a bath? When I feel helpless to the new science and technology and the new thing, please do not ridicule me. Thinks that initially I how patiently did reply your each “why”. When I weary am unable as a result of the both legs walks, please do stretch out you young powerful hand to support by the arm me. Looks like when you studied in childhood walk, I hold your such. When I forgot suddenly we talk the subject, please give me some time to let me recall. Actually for me, discusses anything not to be unimportant, as soon as so long as you can in audit me saying that I am very satisfied. When you look dies of old age I, please should not be sad. Understands me, supports me, looks like how you did start to study a moment ago live when me to your such. Initially I guided you to step onto the life road, now please accompany me to take the final road. For me your love with the patience, I will hug by the grateful smile, in this smile will be congealing I to your infinite love

Translated by Bing:
Mother happy world health when I am old, I no longer is the original.
Please understand me, I have a little patience.
When I put the soup spilled her own clothes, my shoelaces, think about how that helped you.
When I repeat over and over you tired of discourse, patiently listen, don't interrupt me.
Your child, I talked about the story of a thousand times, until you are asleep.
When I need you to help me to take a bath, don't blame me.
Do you still remember as a child I use every means to coax and you have a bath? when I on new technologies and new things out of their wits, don't laugh at me.
Would like to first how to patiently answered your every "why."
When I fatigue as a result of legs, but was unable to walk your powerful hands hold me.
Just like your energetic, me the way you do.
When I suddenly forget what we are talking to a topic, please give me some time for me to remember.
In fact, to me, talking about what is not important, as long as you have to observe the proceedings as soon as I said, I am very satisfied.
When you look at old me, please don't be sad.
I understand my support, just as you have just started to learn how to live the way you do when I am.That lead you to embark on the road of life, and now please accompany me the way to the end.
Give me your love and patience, I will have to be grateful to smile, smile I love to

Now you know why we still need humans to do subtitles for our favorite Korean movies. Or Doraemon. Can some kind soul attempt to do a real translation for the rest of us Chinese-challenged souls?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby thebusybee » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Very meaningful and 'real' poem, not just to mums only.

How do I fare?

愿天下母亲幸福健康

Wishing all mothers happiness and health

当我老了,不再是原来的我。

As I grow old, I'm no longer what I used to be.

请理解我,对我有一点耐心。
Please understand me, be patient with me.

当我把菜汤洒到自己的衣服上时,当我忘记怎样系鞋带时,
When I spill the vegetable soup on my clothes, when I forget how to tie the shoelace,

请想一想当初我是如何手把手地教你。
please think back how I taught you step by step then....

当我一遍又一遍地重复你早已听腻的话语,
When i repeatedly say the words that you're tired of hearing,

请耐心地听我说,不要打断我。
please listen to me patiently, do not cut me off.

你小的时候,我不得不重复那个讲过千百遍的故事,直到你进入梦乡。
When you were young, I had to repeat that story hundreds of times, till you fall into dream land.

当我需要你帮我洗澡时,
When I need you to help bathing me,

请不要责备我。
please do not scold me.

还记得小时候我千方百计哄你洗澡的情形吗?
Do you still remember how I tried all means to coax you to bathe?

当我对新科技和新事物不知所措时,
When I do not understand the latest technologies and happenings,

请不要嘲笑我。
please do not laugh at me.

想一想当初我怎样耐心地回答你的每一个「为什么」。
Think back how I patiently answered every single one of your 'why'.

当我由于双腿疲劳而无法行走时,
When I'm too weak to walk with my tired legs,

请伸出你年轻有力的手搀扶我。
please support me with your young and strong arms.

就像你小时候学习走路时,我扶你那样。
Just like how i supported you when you were learning to walk.

当我忽然忘记我们谈话的主题,
Should I happen to forget our conversations,

请给我一些时间让我回想。
please give me some time to recall.

其实对我来说,谈论什么并不重要,只要你能在一旁听我说,我就很满足。
In fact, it is not important what we talk about, I'll be contented as long as you stay by myself to listen.

当你看着老去的我,请不要悲伤。
As you watch me getting old, please do not be sad.

理解我,支持我,就像你刚才开始学习如何生活时我对你那样。
Understand me, support me, just like how I treated you when you started to learn to live on your own.

当初我引导你走上人生路,如今请陪伴我走完最后的路。
Just as I guided you in your path in the beginning, please accompany me to the end of my path now.

给我你的爱和耐心,我会抱以感激的微笑,这微笑中凝结着我对你无限的爱
Give me your love and patience, I will embrace with smile in gratitude, this smile coagulated with my endless love to you.

thebusybee
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby buds » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Great enough for me, busybee!

Wow, very meaningful!

Thanks for this!

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:06 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Now you know why we still need humans to do subtitles for our favorite Korean movies. Or Doraemon. Can some kind soul attempt to do a real translation for the rest of us Chinese-challenged souls?

Translated by babelfish:
How are you? --> 怎么样您?
I am fine. -->我优良是

Translated by Bing:
How are you? ---> 你好吗?
I am fine. ---> 我在罚款 !!!! :rotflmao:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:38 pm

jedamum wrote:... I am fine. ---> 我在罚款 !!!! :rotflmao:

heheh... I like this one... after millions of dollars, Microsoft's brand new Internet engine is working just... fine.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ZacK » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

jedamum wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:Now you know why we still need humans to do subtitles for our favorite Korean movies. Or Doraemon. Can some kind soul attempt to do a real translation for the rest of us Chinese-challenged souls?

Translated by babelfish:
How are you? --> 怎么样您?
I am fine. -->我优良是

Translated by Bing:
How are you? ---> 你好吗?
I am fine. ---> 我在罚款 !!!! :rotflmao:

That is why i prefer google translate >>
How are you --> 您好吗
I am fine --> 我很好

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster