The Limit of Consequences

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

The Limit of Consequences

Postby worldangel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 pm

With all the recent cases of child abuse taking place at various educational centres, what is your view on this? What is the limit of consequences that you can tolerate when it comes to disciplinary issues? Would you prefer the teacher not to scold your child at all and leave you to mete out the punishment instead?

worldangel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: The Limit of Consequences

Postby Nebbermind » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:04 pm

You reporter har?

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby worldangel » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 pm

No, I am not :)

worldangel
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm

worldangel wrote:With all the recent cases of child abuse taking place at various educational centres, what is your view on this? What is the limit of consequences that you can tolerate when it comes to disciplinary issues? Would you prefer the teacher not to scold your child at all and leave you to mete out the punishment instead?

If the teacher is able to substantiate the transgressions done by my children, and the punishment is applied impartially and witnessed by independent parties, then I will fully support the teacher's actions. :spank:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby lisaweymouth » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm

There couldn't and shouldn't be a total control on teachers giving punishment to students as far they are little ones and tolerable. However the proper communication between teachers and parents regarding the students behavior is highly important factor that shouldn't be neglected at all as par any Therapist Sperryville, VA.

lisaweymouth
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Papa Smurf 03 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm

My son has been subjected to corporal punishment today. In need of help, where or to who can I refer this matter to since the P is not doing anything abt it..

Papa Smurf 03
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby fanren » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Papa Smurf 03 wrote:My son has been subjected to corporal punishment today. In need of help, where or to who can I refer this matter to since the P is not doing anything abt it..

did he did anything wrong?

fanren
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Papa Smurf 03 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:42 am

He did not finish up his corrections on time. This is not the first time. i have been patient. Feedback to the school and seems nothing is addressed. Furthermore, I believe corporal punishment should not be endorsed. Does anyone know where I can refer this matter to to the MOE?

Papa Smurf 03
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Papa Smurf 03 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 am

Does anyone know the links or contact details of MCare?

Papa Smurf 03
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Nebbermind » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

Papa Smurf 03 wrote:He did not finish up his corrections on time. This is not the first time. i have been patient. Feedback to the school and seems nothing is addressed. Furthermore, I believe corporal punishment should not be endorsed. Does anyone know where I can refer this matter to to the MOE?

How old is he?
Anyway, corporal punishment doesn't seem appropriate for such matter regardless of age.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Working With Your Child