School Stress Management

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

School Stress Management

Postby sembgal » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:46 pm

I read about this article http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/fe ... ool-stress and agree that it is important to provide time for children to rest instead of rushing from one enrichment to another. A child only has 1 childhood. Make it a memorable one for your child.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: School Stress Management

Postby ricktoh741 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

sembgal wrote:I read about this article http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/fe ... ool-stress and agree that it is important to provide time for children to rest instead of rushing from one enrichment to another. A child only has 1 childhood. Make it a memorable one for your child.

yes totally agree but I also learnt something along the way. I have problem with my two boys and just could not get them to sit down and study. soon I myself become agitated instead. Until I come across a thread on this forum about removing bad qi. Was sceptical but I become desperate and give the seller a call. He suggested me to try aroma-cleansing or aroma-healing as the home may have build up significant negative energy that make everyone frustrated. Pretty amazing it did from my home and the study room. Now everytime before i start teaching my kids i would cleanse the room so that the space has light atmosphere conducive to study. I think the site is sacredsagesg or something

ricktoh741
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Peirce » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 pm

ricktoh741 wrote:
sembgal wrote:I read about this article http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/fe ... ool-stress and agree that it is important to provide time for children to rest instead of rushing from one enrichment to another. A child only has 1 childhood. Make it a memorable one for your child.

yes totally agree but I also learnt something along the way. I have problem with my two boys and just could not get them to sit down and study. soon I myself become agitated instead. Until I come across a thread on this forum about removing bad qi. Was sceptical but I become desperate and give the seller a call. He suggested me to try aroma-cleansing or aroma-healing as the home may have build up significant negative energy that make everyone frustrated. Pretty amazing it did from my home and the study room. Now everytime before i start teaching my kids i would cleanse the room so that the space has light atmosphere conducive to study. I think the site is sacredsagesg or something

How you remove the bad Qi :?
Peirce
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ricktoh741 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 pm

sorry, was not a frequent internet surfer.
the link is sacredsagesg.blogspot.com but you need to read yourself as there are a lot of information on the site.

quite good for me. now i do aroma cleansing in my study room before teaching the kid.

ricktoh741
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Working With Your Child