Recommended books / charts / courses for 3 year old

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Recommended books / charts / courses for 3 year old

Postby hwtan » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi everyone

My son is three and we observe he is very good at picking up Chinese characters and also remembers numbers. For example, he has a Mr Men Library and he remembers that "Book 1" is Mr Happy, "Book 9" is Mr Worry, etc.

We realize he is very good at absorbing things and want to expand his English and Chinese vocabulary, general knowledge (countries, musicians, history, etc.) and also his math / science skills.

Anyone has any recommendation for books / charts / courses (e.g. Top 1000 words or facts) that maybe useful for him? I think he will enjoy remembering these things.

Thanks in advance!

hwtan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Recommended books / charts / courses for 3 year old

Postby easylearnreading » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

hwtan wrote:Hi everyone

My son is three and we observe he is very good at picking up Chinese characters and also remembers numbers. For example, he has a Mr Men Library and he remembers that "Book 1" is Mr Happy, "Book 9" is Mr Worry, etc.

We realize he is very good at absorbing things and want to expand his English and Chinese vocabulary, general knowledge (countries, musicians, history, etc.) and also his math / science skills.

Anyone has any recommendation for books / charts / courses (e.g. Top 1000 words or facts) that maybe useful for him? I think he will enjoy remembering these things.

You must grab this moment when your child is very interested in learning. I would recommend learning materials from educationalfun.com. These materials will not only be useful in teaching your child but they are also fun to use. Because of this, children's interest to learn is heightened.Because of this, children's interest to learn is heightened. This makes teaching them easier. Check the site and find excellent learning materials for your child.

Thanks in advance!

easylearnreading
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Recommended books / charts / courses for 3 year old

Postby jackandjill » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

How about "Times 1000 words" series?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

I also expose my children to Dr Seuss.. I love the stories and illustrations too.

jackandjill
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Working With Your Child