IQ Test

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

IQ Test

Postby Lemongal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 pm

My son pestered me to arranged an IQ test for him. Should I send him for the test? How should I do it? Help :idea:

Lemongal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: IQ Test

Postby vlim » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Lemongal wrote:My son pestered me to arranged an IQ test for him. Should I send him for the test? How should I do it? Help :idea:

How old is your son? You may like to let him try out free online iq test before going to professional iq tester. Search thru google or yahoo.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sleepy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Lemongal wrote:My son pestered me to arranged an IQ test for him. Should I send him for the test? How should I do it? Help :idea:

How old is he? Why does he pester you for IQ test :?

Mensa conducts IQ test for age 14 & above

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Lemongal » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Thanks for the information. He pri 4 next year. He will be joining the Gep. He happy being selected, so now he want to know what his IQ :?

Lemongal
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sleepy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Hearsay about this option. Submit your request through your son's primary school for IQ test. I heard it's free through the school but must wait quite long. Also must justify to the school why you want the test before they allow you to join the queue.

Best is to find out more from your son's school to verify the reliability of this source since it's hearsay :wink:

If you don't want to go through hassle, then must pay to go private. There's some discussion on IQ test here http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... ight=mensa

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Working With Your Child