Last Thread - 磁场

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Last Thread - 磁场

Postby insider » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 am

My eldest son now is 20.

Some of you may have known roughly what kind of boy he is, basically someone who didn't pay attention to study from baby to around Aug of the year when he took his O levels when he 开窍 around that time and studied for a few weeks to turn around his results from prelim of 30+ to 11 for L1R4 (and went into poly).

Two weeks ago, I had a dinner with him alone.

I asked him to recall what made him 开窍 suddenly?

He said just one day, suddenly a voice flashed across his mind, telling him that, 'IT'S TIME TO STUDY!'.

Then he 'woke up' and started study AUTOMATICALLY.

He offered me more information.

He said that during his secondary school life, he had many many chances to go astray. He had peers who would go around stealing, fighting or sniffing glue.

I asked him then what was stopping him from joining in the thrill?

He replied it was just an inner voice that told him CANNOT DO IT. This voice will appear whenever he faces temptations, and this voice will over-ride anything else that may have conjured up his mind.

Listening to his description, I am even more convinced of the importance of a house having the right 磁场 for everyone staying in it. The 'voice' is actually not a 'voice' but it's a Guiding Light (恩光)that has been endowed on him from the positive family environmental 气.

To recap, in order to have positive 磁场 in a house, the house needs to have minimal quarrels and 怨气. Hope all will always attempt to practise the 要做不要怨,要怨不要做 concept to ripe the benefits of positive 磁场 for the benefit of yourself, your child/children, and your spouse. It is difficult for me to convince you that as long as the house has the positive 磁场, everything will fall into place without you having to do anything except you have to 'behave' yourself and stop comparing, complaining, scolding, etc.

福祸无门,唯人自招 will be the last words that I am leaving behind for all my beloved KSP peers.

Best wishes to everyone!

insider
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Last Thread - 磁场

Postby starlight1968sg » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 pm

要做不要怨,要怨不要做 - "like".

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby icy_mama » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:45 pm

insider wrote:.
福祸无门,唯人自招 will be the last words that I am leaving behind for all my beloved KSP peers.

Best wishes to everyone!

insider, thanks for sharing... :hugs:

i certainly hope this isn't really your "last words". :scared: hope everything ok with u.

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby PiggyLalala » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:39 pm

icy_mama wrote:
insider wrote:.

Best wishes to everyone!

insider, thanks for sharing... :hugs:

i certainly hope this isn't really your "last words". :scared: hope everything ok with u.

不是吧。你不要吓我。I take it as she is quiting ksp forum. :smile:
Many regulars are leaving or not logging in frequently these days.

Insider, thank you for all yr sharings. All the best to you and yr family. Certainly hope that you will still login to the forum.

PiggyLalala
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:53 pm

insider has requested for her threads to be archived as she needs some anonymity for her upcoming projects. She will probably create another account to post so as to remain anonymous. We will do so this weekend.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby icy_mama » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:56 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:insider has requested for her threads to be archived as she needs some anonymity for her upcoming projects. She will probably create another account to post so as to remain anonymous. We will do so this weekend.

thanks, chief! otherwise, i'll be :scratchhead: and :? and :sad:

insider, all the best in your upcoming projects!

icy_mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Hi insider,
Thanks for sharing again. :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby flametree » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Dear Insider,

I am very thankful for all your sharings. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavour.

Flametree

flametree
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby zbear » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:00 pm

insider, hope you come back soon. Don't take too long ok!!!

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Giggler1 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Dear insider, thank you so much for your wise words!

Giggler1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Working With Your Child