Disney Junior Birthday Book

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Disney Junior Birthday Book

Postby xerith » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:28 am

Hi... in typical kiasu style, I was refreshing the webpage continuously in order to submit my son's photo two months ago to try to get him on the Disney Junior birthday book for January. Unfortunately, I guess there are parents more kiasu than me and we weren't the first 400 people (I swear I submitted it within like 1 minute since it was available on the website)

Anyway, my son (3yo) was really looking forward to it and spent most of the year saying... "[XX month] is not my birthday, my birthday is in January" whenever he saw the birthday book was shown on TV. So he spent the whole of yesterday staring at all the photos whenever the Birthday Book appeared to try to find his own photo. :(

Anyway, did any other parents wanted to get in but failed? If so and if your child also wanted badly to be featured... I made my own workaround to insert his picture and name in the video. Not perfect (since I just learnt from youtube), but good enough to trick a 3 year old. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll see if I can do it for your son/daughter too. (Like I said, its a workaround just if your child was disappointed and 2-3 years old... don't expect it to be perfect)

Happy new year.

xerith
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Disney Junior Birthday Book

Postby sun sun sun » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks for the sharing. I have also done the same thing last year. I managed to get selected but didn't get the chance to view it on TV! Haha

sun sun sun
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Disney Junior Birthday Book

Postby xerith » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Actually you can find the link on the Disney Junior Asia youtube channel. Its a bit slow but they eventually place it on the youtube channel. You can try searching for the one for your child last you... it might just bring a smile to him/her. :)

xerith
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Working With Your Child