xbox / wii / playstation game consoles to recommend?

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

xbox / wii / playstation game consoles to recommend?

Postby ashana » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi parents,

I want to get a game console for my toddler and parents but don't know which to go for. I'm picturing my parents and toddler getting a good workout in front of TV. :lol: So I'm looking at sports activities and dancing games :rahrah: mainly. Any recommendation?

:thankyou:

ashana
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: xbox / wii / playstation game consoles to recommend?

Postby Dreamgear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:47 pm

ashana wrote:Hi parents,

I want to get a game console for my toddler and parents but don't know which to go for. I'm picturing my parents and toddler getting a good workout in front of TV. :lol: So I'm looking at sports activities and dancing games :rahrah: mainly. Any recommendation?

Xbox with kinect. Can get games like just dance, shape up, kinect games

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ashana » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 pm

Dreamgear wrote:

Thanks Dreamgear. I took a quick look at the kinect games... ... looks quite vigorous for my parents. :lol: Do they have something with a slower motion like tennis, golf, hula hoop, sailing, football, tai-chi(have such game?)...etc

ashana
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Dreamgear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:44 pm

ashana wrote:
Dreamgear wrote:

Thanks Dreamgear. I took a quick look at the kinect games... ... looks quite vigorous for my parents. :lol: Do they have something with a slower motion like tennis, golf, hula hoop, sailing, football, tai-chi(have such game?)...etc

Yes in kinect sports rival...comes free with some models

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ashana » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Dreamgear wrote:
ashana wrote:
Dreamgear wrote:

Yes in kinect sports rival...comes free with some models

Does it require add-on accessories to play the games?

ashana
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Dreamgear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:25 pm

There are 2 types of xbox one consoles in the market. You need to get the one with the kinect sensor. No other add on needed

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ashana » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Dreamgear wrote:There are 2 types of xbox one consoles in the market. You need to get the one with the kinect sensor. No other add on needed

Thanks!

Sorry a newbie question, I remembered when I was a kid, I find interesting games on Sega but can't be played on Nintendo and felt cheated. :lol:

Is it better to check on the games available for different game consoles first or I can just decide mainly by the game system?

ashana
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ashana » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 pm

I did a quick check, the price of Xbox One Kinect Console Bundle – Halo (White: Limited Edition): The Master Chief Collection is selling $739.00 Is this the standard price? Are there any stores that have regular promotions or sales that I can look out for?

ashana
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Dreamgear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Yes games cant be interplayed between consoles format.

Dreamgear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Working With Your Child