Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

What kind of pets you children have?

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

What pets are your children keeping?

Rabbits
8%
Hamsters
17%
Fishes
25%
Birds
No votes
Terrapins
4%
Dogs
29%
Cats
4%
Hermit Crabs
4%
Others
8%

Total votes : 24

Starting a new sub-topic for pets and related stuff?

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

//Moderator's note: Topics merged.

Hey Chief

:idea: Just wondering if it is possible to start a new sub-topic for pets and related pet stuff? I am sure there must be some pet lovers (owners) here in KP! There's one here! :wink:

Re: Starting a new sub-topic for pets and related stuff?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

25hourmaid wrote:Hey Chief

:idea: Just wondering if it is possible to start a new sub-topic for pets and related pet stuff? I am sure there must be some pet lovers (owners) here in KP! There's one here! :wink:

You wouldn't be referring to this thread, would you? :D

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Chief, sorry, newbie here, have not ventured that far yet and that's why have not seen this thread before and also I didn't expect a thread on pets could be hidden under "Outdoors & Social", but I suppose can say that it does, after all, keeping a pet is about social responsibility too. In that case, think there's no longer a need to start a sub-topic for pets then. Thanks!

BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

25hourmaid wrote:... BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

Yes ma'am. Yeah... I'm the maid around here :)

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
25hourmaid wrote:... BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

Yes ma'am. Yeah... I'm the maid around here :)

:thankyou: Boss for making the PSLE COP thread "STICKY". Really appreciate that! :love:

You are maid here? don't say like that lei, I am the 'real' maid here while without you, this useful forum wouldn't be around! Oops, just realised that I have OTed in this thread..... Sorry, but thought this thread is the best way to say thanks since your response to STICKY that thread came from my post here! Promise, no more OT on this thread from now on! :lol:

Re: What kind of pets you children have?

Postby Mousy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:48 am

My friends advice me to buy a puppy from this site http://dogpeer.com.au
Can somebody say, is this site is ok? I want a dog with pasport, vaccinations and afraid that my child get some infection from puppy.

Mousy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Nilipek33 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:56 pm

We had a hamster before. These animals are incredibly capricious. :D

Nilipek33
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Jinglebells » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Yea omg hamsters are so cute!But they have a short lifespan tho ;(
Currently keeping fire red shrimps as pets.

Jinglebells
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby chickamums » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Yes hamsters are super cute. My son got one but then we discovered he is allergic to the bedding material (or something contained within it), so now it's daddy's responsibility to change the bedding :roll:

chickamums
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Terryy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 am

Can anyone point me to the right direction in adopting a cat and having it potty trained? I know it is also not "allowed" in HDB but anyone has experience to share? Just finding out more first

Terryy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Social, Outings, and Games

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres