What kind of pets you children have?

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

What pets are your children keeping?

Rabbits
8%
Hamsters
16%
Fishes
28%
Birds
No votes
Terrapins
4%
Dogs
28%
Cats
4%
Hermit Crabs
4%
Others
8%

Total votes: 25

Starting a new sub-topic for pets and related stuff?

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

//Moderator's note: Topics merged.

Hey Chief

:idea: Just wondering if it is possible to start a new sub-topic for pets and related pet stuff? I am sure there must be some pet lovers (owners) here in KP! There's one here! :wink:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:318

Re: Starting a new sub-topic for pets and related stuff?

Post by ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:28 pm

25hourmaid wrote:Hey Chief

:idea: Just wondering if it is possible to start a new sub-topic for pets and related pet stuff? I am sure there must be some pet lovers (owners) here in KP! There's one here! :wink:

You wouldn't be referring to this thread, would you? :D

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi Chief, sorry, newbie here, have not ventured that far yet and that's why have not seen this thread before and also I didn't expect a thread on pets could be hidden under "Outdoors & Social", but I suppose can say that it does, after all, keeping a pet is about social responsibility too. In that case, think there's no longer a need to start a sub-topic for pets then. Thanks!

BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:318

Post by ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

25hourmaid wrote:... BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

Yes ma'am. Yeah... I'm the maid around here :)

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
25hourmaid wrote:... BTW, sorry, OT a bit here, can you "STICKY" my PSLE 2009 COP thread for easier reference. I don't want to see that thread being pushed down by others in time to come and when parents want to use it for reference next year, it is going to be a bit difficult for them. Would be good if it can be "STICKY-ED". Thanks.

Yes ma'am. Yeah... I'm the maid around here :)

:thankyou: Boss for making the PSLE COP thread "STICKY". Really appreciate that! :love:

You are maid here? don't say like that lei, I am the 'real' maid here while without you, this useful forum wouldn't be around! Oops, just realised that I have OTed in this thread..... Sorry, but thought this thread is the best way to say thanks since your response to STICKY that thread came from my post here! Promise, no more OT on this thread from now on! :lol:

Nilipek33
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: What kind of pets you children have?

Post by Nilipek33 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:56 pm

We had a hamster before. These animals are incredibly capricious. :D

Jinglebells
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Jinglebells » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 pm

Yea omg hamsters are so cute!But they have a short lifespan tho ;(
Currently keeping fire red shrimps as pets.

chickamums
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by chickamums » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Yes hamsters are super cute. My son got one but then we discovered he is allergic to the bedding material (or something contained within it), so now it's daddy's responsibility to change the bedding :roll:

Terryy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Terryy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:40 am

Can anyone point me to the right direction in adopting a cat and having it potty trained? I know it is also not "allowed" in HDB but anyone has experience to share? Just finding out more first

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by starlight1968sg » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:57 am

chickamums wrote:Yes hamsters are super cute. My son got one but then we discovered he is allergic to the bedding material (or something contained within it), so now it's daddy's responsibility to change the bedding :roll:
What kind of bedding are you using? Pls don't use sand dust as it is bad for the hamsters.