All About Birthday Parties

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

How much would you typically spend on your child's birthday party?

less than $100
8%
$101-$200
18%
$201-$300
16%
$301-$500
22%
$501-$700
11%
$701-$1000
11%
$1001-$1500
14%

Total votes: 315

kc007
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: All About Birthday Parties

Post by kc007 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:13 pm

JTS..you can check out Chubby Bubs on FB. They focus on quality, healthier cakes..recently won some artist of the world for cake award too. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/chubbybubs/

abit
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by abit » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:35 am

Recently ordered a nasi lemak cake from nasilemakindulgence as my son love spicy food and it was a really bad experience. The whole family had diarrhea after eating the cake. The cake wasnt a top choice amongst the family vote but because it was through a good friend introduction so we tried it. Got to know that the cake was actually made by the domestic helper instead of the owner themselves so just wanted to share with everyone out there who ordered cake from home based bakery to beware of the hygiene involved especially when small children are eating it. Guess i will stick to shop based bakery for a while.

raffysinson
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by raffysinson » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Most kids do not really demand extravagant parties, they usually like it best if all their friends are there and there's good food to eat. It's like having a playdate but if you are into big celebrations then having a kiddie party planner by your side would help you big time more in the planning area.

If you are looking for a kiddie party planner you could tap A.L. Signature Events and let them handle the party for you.

xyl29
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by xyl29 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Celebrated both my kids birthday on the same day and got owl-themed and Animal-themed birthday goodie bags from Kiddiegoodie.sg

Excellent service rendered, flexible as they let me customise the party packs (Choose items from their website and provided complimentary packaging for min 3 items per pack). Saved me from the tedious packing and sourcing from separate sellers! Nicely-wrapped with several novelty items, not the usual range. Will def order from them again next year!

Https://kiddiegoodie.sg

alysabrough
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by alysabrough » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:59 pm

On my daughter's birthday, i was ordered Taffy mix candy . I was a return gift. It has a great quality and amazing taste. It comes with fireballs, jaw busters, tootsie rolls, Laffy, and much more candy items. It is amazing for gathering parties and small sweeter parties. i am also ordered these candy on Christmas and Halloween. It is speciality of us.

Teehee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Teehee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:36 pm

I think, 301 - 500$ would be just fine

Marie Lee SNG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Marie Lee SNG » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Hi! I guess sometimes family just has to reunite to have fun together! From my personal experience it's the best way to spend time with your kids and parents. But we were really happy to find this agency - https://bstars.eu/ We had so much fun listening to music live! Kids also love it! :smile: This agency organizes all kinds of parties and arrange them the way you want it. Also extra money is saved so consider this as an option. So check it out and good luck!

Star-Tutors
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Star-Tutors » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 am

Our kids like to plan their own parties, from the time they were in pre-school. Their classmates and friends love to come over even in between birthday parties, because we made our home very kid-friendly

hansolo325
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by hansolo325 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Thank you all for your Instagrams, I'll definitely check them out. It's so inspiring to see so much new content! I have an account on Instagram too and I understand that it's pretty hard to manage your account only by yourself. Thank god, there are services like https://zen-promo.com/instagram_analytic that help me to check all the analytics and promote my account automatically.

Lavabawl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Lavabawl » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:32 pm

My daughter is having her birthday in the next month and hubby and me are thinking about making a party for kids with the squeaky clown. My nephew was excited when knew that squeaky is invited!