All About Birthday Parties

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

How much would you typically spend on your child's birthday party?

less than $100
8%
$101-$200
18%
$201-$300
16%
$301-$500
22%
$501-$700
11%
$701-$1000
11%
$1001-$1500
15%

Total votes: 317

Eliza228
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Birthday Parties

Post by Eliza228 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey all!

The company I'm working for just created a kids' party package! Good things must share! :imcool:

Based in Seletar Airport, the place is private and rustic. It has a private hangar and can do hangar tours and the kids can visit a static plane display! Gr8 way to get the kids interested in aviation! Bouncy castles and good F&B!

Hopefully they pick up the interest and want to be aviation in the future! :dancing:

Eliza228
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Eliza228 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey all!

The company I'm working for just created a kids' party package! Good things must share! :imcool:

Based in Seletar Airport, the place is private and rustic. It has a private hangar and can do hangar tours and the kids can visit a static plane display! Gr8 way to get the kids interested in aviation! Bouncy castles and good F&B!

Hopefully they pick up the interest and want to be aviation in the future! :dancing:

Gilian039
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Eliza228 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Hey all!

This is very interesting! We tried an aviation themed party for our 1 year old before but we failed. This is a very cool birthday package. I wish I have known this before!