All About Birthday Parties

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

How much would you typically spend on your child's birthday party?

less than $100
8%
$101-$200
18%
$201-$300
16%
$301-$500
22%
$501-$700
11%
$701-$1000
11%
$1001-$1500
15%

Total votes: 320

Eliza228
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Birthday Parties

Post by Eliza228 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey all!

The company I'm working for just created a kids' party package! Good things must share! :imcool:

Based in Seletar Airport, the place is private and rustic. It has a private hangar and can do hangar tours and the kids can visit a static plane display! Gr8 way to get the kids interested in aviation! Bouncy castles and good F&B!

Hopefully they pick up the interest and want to be aviation in the future! :dancing:

Eliza228
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Eliza228 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm

Hey all!

The company I'm working for just created a kids' party package! Good things must share! :imcool:

Based in Seletar Airport, the place is private and rustic. It has a private hangar and can do hangar tours and the kids can visit a static plane display! Gr8 way to get the kids interested in aviation! Bouncy castles and good F&B!

Hopefully they pick up the interest and want to be aviation in the future! :dancing:

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Eliza228 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Hey all!

This is very interesting! We tried an aviation themed party for our 1 year old before but we failed. This is a very cool birthday package. I wish I have known this before!

chefcakemaster
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by chefcakemaster » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:53 pm

To eat a delicious cake, it is not necessary to buy or order in a restaurant. You are able to cook it yourself.

https://club.cooking/recipe/strawberry-shortcake-cake/
Take this wonderful recipe for yourself.

Ingredients
2 cups cake flour
4 eggs
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract, for cake
1/2 teaspoon almond extract

karenang749
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by karenang749 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Hi chefcakemaster, thanks so much for the recipe! Will try it for my ds birthday party which is coming soon.

jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by jliu76746 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:08 am

I need your help!

My daughter's birthday will be in October and we are still looking for a venue where we can bring our fur babies too. Do you have any suggestion on the best venue in Geylang? We need also a party host and suppliers for her giveaways. We will really appreciate your comments.

kimmy4
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by kimmy4 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Any party planner and suppliers here? I am helping my sister in law for her first born's birthday. She is wanted to have a fairy themed party however she is too busy to sit down and list down all she needs for the big day, which will be a month from now. Assistance and recommendation will be highly appreciated.

ReadingNikki
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ReadingNikki » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:12 am

chefcakemaster wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:53 pm
To eat a delicious cake, it is not necessary to buy or order in a restaurant. You are able to cook it yourself.

https://club.cooking/recipe/strawberry-shortcake-cake/
Take this wonderful recipe for yourself.

Ingredients
2 cups cake flour
4 eggs
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract, for cake
1/2 teaspoon almond extract

Hi, chefcakemaster!
We tried to follow the recipe you posted two weeks ago. My children have a great time baking strawberry shortcake. I am pretty sure that we followed the instructions on the post but I guess we might have done something wrong that makes our cake not so perfect. Nevertheless, we enjoy doing this thing together and I really wish we did not forgot to take a photo of our hard work and post it here :(

Michy79
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Michy79 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:55 pm

I highly recommend Event Guru. We asked them to be our party hosts and hire their clown for my nephew's birthday two weeks ago. The guests, both young and young at heart, enjoy their presentation. They have tricks that the kids love and it was so entertaining. Check their website http://www.eventguru.com.sg/