Learning cycling

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.
CalvinS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: Learning cycling

Post by CalvinS » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:46 am

Cycling Lessons For Kids In SG. Learning to ride a bicycle is a rite of passage for every child. Transitioning from four to two wheels (or less) can prove a challenge, but every kid can achieve it with the right guidance and encouragement. If you’d prefer to leave it to the experts for in-depth cycling classes, look no further than our Little Steps go-to list that you and your kiddos can explore.

http://www.littlestepsasia.com/singapor ... ns-kids-sg

barneybaby
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by barneybaby » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am

Hi Brittany

Actually, once ur child has master the balance bike, u can consider to teach him 2 wheel bicycle. My nephew has been playing the balance bike and recently, we brought him to a cycling lesson, he succeed in 30mins on the 2 wheel bike. My other niece didn't play balance bike and she took 2hrs to succeed. So balance bike helps. :) You might consider this cycling company (Singapore school of cycling) - www.ssoc.sg at Ghim Moh, 97338223..we pay $60 for my nephew and $120 for my niece to learn cycling..the kids feel great and we parents are happy from backache . :) They are great and friendly. :)

CerlynR
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by CerlynR » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:45 pm

barneybaby wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:29 am
Hi Brittany

Actually, once ur child has master the balance bike, u can consider to teach him 2 wheel bicycle. My nephew has been playing the balance bike and recently, we brought him to a cycling lesson, he succeed in 30mins on the 2 wheel bike. My other niece didn't play balance bike and she took 2hrs to succeed. So balance bike helps. :) You might consider this cycling company (Singapore school of cycling) - www.ssoc.sg at Ghim Moh, 97338223..we pay $60 for my nephew and $120 for my niece to learn cycling..the kids feel great and we parents are happy from backache . :) They are great and friendly. :)
Helpful info thanks! are they paid hourly or is it a fix rate?

barneybaby
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by barneybaby » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:54 am

Hi Cerlyn

We booked one hr lesson with the company first. My nephew could cycle within one hr. We extended another hr for my niece on the same day n luckily she succeeded too. :)

Katherin22
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by Katherin22 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:39 am

My grandfather taught me to cycle. I have a lot of cuts and bruises while I learn how to do it and I was trained with no training wheels. And these cuts left marks on my legs. My daughter also wants to learn cycling but I am afraid that she might also have the same fate.

Vanz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Vanz » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:18 pm

We have an old bicycle that my niece wanted to borrow but the training wheels are already broken. Where can we buy quality training wheels? We don't want to purchase online because we wanted to do physical check of the product before we buy one.

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Has anyone tried to purchase a bicycle in Hello, Bicycle!? I just saw their store online and we are planning to surprise our son of a bicycle he wanted. We wanted to check your personal experience before going to this store.