All About Ideas for Birthday Celebration/Presents

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.
Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Re: All About Ideas for Birthday Celebration/Presents

Post by Gilian039 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:38 pm

My husband and I have read this article from https://honeykidsasia.com/best-kids-par ... singapore/ about a rock climbing birthday theme for our 9-year-old kid. Has anyone tried to book their party at Climb Central Birthday Party? Their website is www.climbcentral.sg.

Alex75
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Alex75 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:25 pm

Gilian039 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:38 pm
My husband and I have read this article from https://honeykidsasia.com/best-kids-par ... singapore/ about a rock climbing birthday theme for our 9-year-old kid. Has anyone tried to book their party at Climb Central Birthday Party? Their website is www.climbcentral.sg.
Not us, but my sister-in-law hired them for her child's party. From 1-10, 10 being the highest, we rate this company 8. The party is for her 14-year-old son and most of their guests are his classmates and friends in the neighborhood. Rock climbing theme is possible and this company offers fun and safe activities for the guest. They really had a good time.

Anderstandio
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Anderstandio » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:08 am

When my nephew turned 12 I bought him boosters for raids in Destiny 2 https://overgear.com/games/destiny2/raids-pve-boosting :imcool: It was not expensive but the kid was on cloud #9 )) btw this birthday was the 1st for me when I gave such imaginative gift :boogie: proud of myself :rahrah:

mumukas
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by mumukas » Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:54 pm

I made a huge mistake when buying gift for my son :D I am old school player, and played OSRS game when I was younger, 15 years ago. And I bought him OSRS account from here https://www.eldorado.gg/osrs-accounts-for-sale/a/10-1-0, that he could try to play OSRS Game with me. Why is it mistake? Because he spends less time with me, and more with this game :slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead:

GeneL1976
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by GeneL1976 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:45 pm

mumukas wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:54 pm
I made a huge mistake when buying gift for my son :D I am old school player, and played OSRS game when I was younger, 15 years ago. And I bought him OSRS account from here https://www.eldorado.gg/osrs-accounts-for-sale/a/10-1-0, that he could try to play OSRS Game with me. Why is it mistake? Because he spends less time with me, and more with this game :slapshead: :slapshead: :slapshead:
I feel you.. kids nowadays tend to have more screen time than spending time with family. Sometimes, gifting them with gadgets at an early age is a bad idea. :skeptical:

gehex
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by gehex » Fri May 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Thanks for your ideas. It's important to me.
My son's birthday is coming soon.

JamieLoh85
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by JamieLoh85 » Mon May 11, 2020 1:01 pm

My DD's birthday is on next week. We are looking to just order cake online and have it delivered. Any recommendations for a bakery we can order online? Tks

Enthermos
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Enthermos » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:49 pm

This great site doesn't become the reason behind banning whenever a player obtains digital currency from this website and also it provides the actual digital currency quickly. The team members of this site have more than ten-year expertise plus they provide numerous safe and secure distribution methods such as the auction house, face-to-face, and mailbox. Click here to know more about classic wow gold.

essathler
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by essathler » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Internet is the greatest resource to enjoy various free internet games and also a vast majority of folks take advantage of their particular free time by participating in free online games and also get enjoyment nowadays. Blizzard Entertainment is a great company which launched the wow gold video game and this game is really widely used by lots of people. A person can feel a new adventure simply by participating in this MMORPG online game.

Lerquadel
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Lerquadel » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:25 pm

This website helps to retain the time of a person to purchase exalted Poe orbs. Exchanging is a crucial part of this online game and this website merely presents face to face strategy to obtain exalted poe orbs. It offers a safe and secure transaction to every one and yes it provides Poe orbs for a few servers for example PC, PS4, as well as Xbox.