All About Weiqi and Chess

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

which would you pick?

Chess
61%
Weiqi
39%

Total votes: 87

manorway
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:5

Re: All About Weiqi and Chess

Post by manorway » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:59 am

Thank you Zac’s mum.

TimC_28
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by TimC_28 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Are there any chess camps that will cater to both child and parent? I was actively playing chess before I got married and if I'm not mistaken, it has been five years since the last time I play. I am not really good at it I just want to have a bonding moment with my child playing chess and we need some help before getting started.

DempseyAcademy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by DempseyAcademy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Hi Tim
Dempsey Academy offers Chess lessons weekly. We are conveniently located near Kovan mrt. Age is not a limit for us. So you can join us together with you child.

We also conduct quarterly chess camps. We just finished the holiday camps in December. The next one targeted for CNY or March break.
Please feel free to contact us at 8839 2214

DempseyAcademy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by DempseyAcademy » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am

TimC_28 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:42 pm
Are there any chess camps that will cater to both child and parent? I was actively playing chess before I got married and if I'm not mistaken, it has been five years since the last time I play. I am not really good at it I just want to have a bonding moment with my child playing chess and we need some help before getting started.
Hi Tim
Dempsey Academy offers Chess lessons weekly. We are conveniently located near Kovan mrt. Age is not a limit for us. So you can join us together with you child.

We also conduct quarterly chess camps. We just finished the holiday camps in December. The next one targeted for CNY or March break.

[/quote]

honkah
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by honkah » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:12 pm

DempseyAcademy wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:34 am
TimC_28 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:42 pm
Hi Tim

[/quote]

What are your available schedules for the next two months?

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:120

Post by zac's mum » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:34 am