Fish Spa

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

Fish Spa

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Has anyone gone on those Fish Spas before? My friend's family and mine had our first try of Fish Spa on National Day and we thoroughly enjoyed it even though my friend and her DD initially were very squeamish about the ticklish sensation when we first dipped our feet in! Some photos to share ...

Postby vlim » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm

my family and I went for fish spa when we were at korea and laughing out loud when someone's legs attract the most fishes.... smelly smelly ...heeheee :wink:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby starlight1968sg » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Is it painful when the fish "attack" our smelly feet? :roll:

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tree nymph » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:18 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Is it painful when the fish "attack" our smelly feet? :roll:

painful for the fish or painful for us?

:wink: :wink:
Last edited by tree nymph on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tree nymph » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm

25hourmaid,
Yes, I tried it 2 years back at the shop located at the flyer. I brought my mum and my sis along and i was pregnant then. I was very fun and we had a very good bonding time. Oh, after the fish spa, we actually had feet massage too, and it was my mum's first time having feet massage!

Our feet was so clean and we all felt very refreshed after that!

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby hquek » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 pm

starlight1968sg wrote:Is it painful when the fish "attack" our smelly feet? :roll:

I tried it in the Siam Aquarium in BKK. You may feel a nip (for bigger size ones). Mostly super ticklish. Me and sis were yowling and grimacing away becos of the odd feeling.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:43 pm

vlim wrote:my family and I went for fish spa when we were at korea and laughing out loud when someone's legs attract the most fishes.... smelly smelly ...heeheee :wink:

Ya, we had great fun laughing at the number of fishes our feet attracted! :wink:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

No, not painful at all, more like ticklish sensation but I pity the poor fishes though - they are the ones who feel the 'pain' at having to have their meal from our smelly feet! :lol:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm

tree nymph wrote:25hourmaid,
Yes, I tried it 2 years back at the shop located at the flyer. I brought my mum and my sis along and i was pregnant then. I was very fun and we had a very good bonding time. Oh, after the fish spa, we actually had feet massage too, and it was my mum's first time having feet massage!

Our feet was so clean and we all felt very refreshed after that!

Yes, agree that it was fun, right? Our feet feel so nice and clean after that right?

You went to the one near the Flyer? Goodness, did it cost you an arm and a leg for one person? :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 pm

hquek wrote:I tried it in the Siam Aquarium in BKK. You may feel a nip (for bigger size ones). Mostly super ticklish. Me and sis were yowling and grimacing away becos of the odd feeling.

Tell me about that! I have a nice picture of my friend's funny face, but she would kill me if I were to post that here! :lol:

Next

Return to Social, Outings, and Games