WTG - adorable dog

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

WTG - adorable dog

Postby KOOLMUM » Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi all

I have a dog, shizu breed, 11 y.o. to be given away. He is very affectionate, faithful & likeable. We cannot keep him as need to look after an elderly parent.

Whoever is interested to keep my dog, please contact me via whatsapp, I can show pic of dog, my no is 90621978.

Regards
Koolmum :lovesite:

KOOLMUM
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: WTG - adorable dog

Postby fightingmom » Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm

KOOLMUM wrote:Hi all

I have a dog, shizu breed, 11 y.o. to be given away. He is very affectionate, faithful & likeable. We cannot keep him as need to look after an elderly parent.

Whoever is interested to keep my dog, please contact me via whatsapp, I can show pic of dog, my no is 90621978.

Regards
Koolmum :lovesite:

Hi KOOLMUM,

The average lifespan of a dog is between 10-12 years old (depending on the breed and daily care of the pet; some even live up to 13-14 years).

I am a dog owner myself and I just feel it is only right that since we want to keep a pet, we should see it to its ripe old age. Sending it away to a new owner and environment might just break his heart. :cry:

Hope I do not offend you. Just sharing my thoughts here and hope you will re-consider your decision. Peace ! :xedfingers:

fightingmom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Social, Outings, and Games