carpooling in Singapore

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

carpooling in Singapore

Postby karenmok » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi,
We live in Tampines. My DH needs to travel to PSA building everyday and I am trying to find a carpool for him. Any suggestions please?
My concerns are:
1. DH does not drive and we have no car. We can only shell out cash. How to find a carpool for us?
2. How to synchronize the time of travel for DH and the driver?
3. How to find the precise spot of travel? DH is okay if the carpool is upto Harbourfront only, as he can cover the remaining distance on his own.

I am sure other Kiasu folks have researched this question. Can you please share with me these details? Much Kiasu, Karen

karenmok
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: carpooling in Singapore

Postby marmalade » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm

1. in google you can find alot of carpooling information

http://www.google.com.sg/#hl=en&sugexp= ... 80&bih=856

2. Check with driver / negotiate

3. Same as 2.

karenmok wrote:Hi,
We live in Tampines. My DH needs to travel to PSA building everyday and I am trying to find a carpool for him. Any suggestions please?
My concerns are:
1. DH does not drive and we have no car. We can only shell out cash. How to find a carpool for us?
2. How to synchronize the time of travel for DH and the driver?
3. How to find the precise spot of travel? DH is okay if the carpool is upto Harbourfront only, as he can cover the remaining distance on his own.

I am sure other Kiasu folks have researched this question. Can you please share with me these details? Much Kiasu, Karen

marmalade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby gfkid » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 am

try tompang buddy website, carpool king website etc..
last time i went through these websites and found my carpool.. traveled from Jurong to Aljunied.. :) $4/ride

gfkid
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby vampire » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:41 am

Hi,

I found a private bus operator who drives a 10-seater mini bus to ferry kids from Tampines to SCGS and Cat High. Pick up at 630am or so.

There are still 6 more seats. If we can fill all seats, the cost is $4 per trip per child.

Pls PM me soonest if keen.

vampire
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Social, Outings, and Games