Birthday party for 8 years old gal

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

Birthday party for 8 years old gal

Postby lpn » Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 am

Hi any mummy can share birthday party venue that suitable for 8 years old gal , thks

lpn
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Birthday party for 8 years old gal

Postby MotherHen » Tue May 28, 2013 7:57 am

My gals have had their birthday parties at places like Go-Go Bambini and SoEzy Cooking Studio. These are great and absolutely hassle-free, cos the package includes everything from venue and food to party host and goodie bags. So all you have to do is just show up, and let the kids have a good time :wink:

If your gal can skate, another option would be to do an ice-skating party. At the Kallang skating rink, the party package includes a function room which can be used for cake-cutting, etc. But an ice-skating party is slightly more "troublesome" in that you must bring food in, and make sure that there are enough pairs of hands around to help in lacing up skating boots for the party guests.

MotherHen
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby dudumao » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

a cozy place could provides brithday party venue if ur gals likes playing board game. drop by www.sunislandcafe.com. Open at 2:00pm-10:00pm on Tue-Sun at Bishan Sport Hall (5 Bishan St 14, #03-01).

dudumao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Aaron_08 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:38 pm

My boy had his 10th birthday celebrate at the best dance club nyc. My son and his friends are party and dance freaks. So I decided to book dance club for the party.

Aaron_08
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Peiqi01 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 pm

I love mana mana beach club, went to this place a few times for outdoor party!

http://www.manamana.com/mmoverview.html

Peiqi01
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Social, Outings, and Games