River Safari - Amazon ride

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

River Safari - Amazon ride

Postby kaisuparents » Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 am

Hi,
I plan to send my parents (aged 60+) and my daughter (5 years old) for river safari. Would like to know is it scarry , do I need to accompany them? Also how is the amazon ride, is it also scarry or adventurous. Do i ask them to go for that also?
Thanks

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: River Safari - Amazon ride

Postby kaisuparents » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Any suggestions / feedback pls

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby starlight1968sg » Mon May 05, 2014 5:05 pm

kaisuparents wrote:Any suggestions / feedback pls

Nothing scary at all but be prepared for the long wait/queue despite the ride is only 10min or so and you would book the time-slot.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby kaisuparents » Tue May 06, 2014 10:37 am

Thank you

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby traveldelight » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:41 am

Singapore River Safari is a very mild attraction, safe for elderly and children. The Amazon boat quest is just a gentle ride around the park. No sudden movements or dangerous curves.

Since you will be all the way there (it is extremely far away from town), take the opportunity to visit the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari too.

traveldelight
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby zbear » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Is it worth going to the River Safari? I just checked the website n if I include everything in - it comes up to more than $200 for a family of 4.

I am having doubts about spending so much money on such an outing.

Come to think of it, its so expensive having a day out in our local attractions. I think its money better spent going on a holiday n visiting other countries attractions than ours.

zbear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummumoftwo » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 am

zbear wrote:Is it worth going to the River Safari? I just checked the website n if I include everything in - it comes up to more than $200 for a family of 4.

I am having doubts about spending so much money on such an outing.

Come to think of it, its so expensive having a day out in our local attractions. I think its money better spent going on a holiday n visiting other countries attractions than ours.

agreed. visited the attraction last month and cover the park within 2 hours. unless you have free pass otherwise I would prefer the zoo

cheers :smile:

mummumoftwo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Social, Outings, and Games