Beauty and the Beast Musical

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

Beauty and the Beast Musical

Postby Susan Koh » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:12 pm

I didn't think that my girl who's turning six years can sit through a 2.5 hours musical. But it must be because she's such a big fan of Disney's Beauty and the Beast that she did even though it ended close to 11pm.

It's a story that never grows old especially with familiar tunes like Be our Guest and Tale as Old as Time.

Sharing a review of what we enjoyed about the show on my blog:http://ajugglingmom.com/disney-beauty-and-the-beast-musical-marina-bay-sands-singapore/

Susan Koh
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Beauty and the Beast Musical

Postby Peiqi01 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Hi Susan

Guess what I left my kids at home with their grandma and went out on a date with my hubby for beauty and the beast musical. I was afraid my gal (5 years old) will not be handle the show, so I thought I could have a date night my hubby instead.

But the musical is pretty good and quite a few quirky moments that I wished I had bought my gal along, she would have love the show and the voice of Belle is very GOOD. :)

Peiqi01
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Social, Outings, and Games