Outdoor Educational activities/places

All kids need sunshine, fresh air, friends, and a good caring heart for others. And for the matter, so do parents. Find out where to go when you are ready to stop and smell the roses.

Outdoor Educational activities/places

Postby FMS » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi parents,

Any good places to recommand for young boys age ranging 1 and 1/2 to 4yrs old. I m hoping to find places that is fun and without much restriction and close to the nature.

Planning to organise trip every weekend please help to recommand places that you hv brought ur child to.

FMS
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Jacob Ballas Children Garden at Botanical Gardens is Good. Lots of activities (tree house with slides, water play area, maze, playground ), close to nature, a large variety of plants in one place.

Just went last week end with my 3 yr old and my 1 yr old nephew. Every body have fun. :D

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby FMS » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks mincy,

Tat a very good recommandation. Greens everywhere, playground, water places ..... Tis is great A BIG THANK U :)

FMS
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:59 pm

you are welcome FMS,

There are plenty of places in SG to explore actually. Another place I have bben wanting to go but had not had a chance yet is Hortpark and some of the farms near lim chu kang
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/enrichment/hortpark

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/enric ... technology

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

free trial skate classes

Postby mummydearest » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 am

you can check them out www.skate-with-us.com

if you are interested in the fun on wheels camp, pls pm me cos i want to join as well...group discount!

thanks!

mummydearest
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby meredith84 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi,

Perhaps you want to go to learn inline skating with your kids ? There's a club offering learning skating in this November. Will PM you for details and hope you can spend the best time with your kids and family..

meredith84
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Social, Outings, and Games