Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

UNSW Competition / Paper

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby HyperKiasu » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:36 pm

dagong99 wrote:
711mum wrote:Hard copy takes a while to receive but you can view result online with the Tap ID and password.

Without the hardcopy, we will not have the Tap ID & password right ? So is it still possible to check ? Can please advise, thanks !

dagong,

I think your DS stay at the same sch as last yr, right? So he should have the infor to check online.

cheers! :lol:

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby vicki » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 pm

bbc wrote:Hi,
For the ICAS Maths paper, is it held tomorrow or 30 Jul?

My school's on 30. Schools have the descretion to change the dates I thk (if they hve a valid reason)....

vicki
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby dagong99 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:10 am

HyperKiasu wrote:
dagong99 wrote:
711mum wrote:Hard copy takes a while to receive but you can view result online with the Tap ID and password.

Without the hardcopy, we will not have the Tap ID & password right ? So is it still possible to check ? Can please advise, thanks !

dagong,

I think your DS stay at the same sch as last yr, right? So he should have the infor to check online.

Thanks a lot, HyperKiasu. :wink: I used his Tap ID last year but still only show last year's results ... Is it different schools update at different time ?

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby breezy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 am

dagong99 wrote:
Thanks a lot, HyperKiasu. :wink: I used his Tap ID last year but still only show last year's results ... Is it different schools update at different time ?

Hi dagong99,

I think the results of all schools should b updated at the same time. More likely, your child could be registered with a different ID this yr. it happened to my kid too... In the same school, but each yr the id is different.

So there is no way to check till the sch returns the hard copy. For the convenience of results viewing, I had to merge the ids every yr.

breezy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby dagong99 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 am

breezy wrote:
dagong99 wrote:

Hi dagong99,

I think the results of all schools should b updated at the same time. More likely, your child could be registered with a different ID this yr. it happened to my kid too... In the same school, but each yr the id is different.

So there is no way to check till the sch returns the hard copy. For the convenience of results viewing, I had to merge the ids every yr.

Oh, I see, thank you ! :wink:

dagong99
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby HAPPYH » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

vicki wrote:

My school's on 30. Schools have the descretion to change the dates I thk (if they hve a valid reason)....

My school's ICAS MATH on 30 july

HAPPYH
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bbc » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:20 am

HAPPYH wrote:
vicki wrote:

My school's ICAS MATH on 30 july

Thanks for the replies.
I thought it will be held on 30 Jul too until ds told me that it's been brought fwd to today.

bbc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby sleepy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 am

breezy wrote:
dagong99 wrote:

Hi dagong99,

Same here, new id every year so I've to merge. Can't check online result either, have to wait for hard copy

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Canvas » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 am

May I ask where do we get the ID to log in? In previous years I had opted DS out of external tests and so the UNSW tests this year are rather new to us. TIA!

Canvas
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby HyperKiasu » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:30 pm

dagong99 wrote:
HyperKiasu wrote:
dagong99 wrote:Without the hardcopy, we will not have the Tap ID & password right ? So is it still possible to check ? Can please advise, thanks !

dagong,

DS took maths today.
but Science result not released yet. perhaps next week....
i had thought the results should be updated online concurrently for different schs.

btw, if more and more sch choose not to participate ICAS, will it be harder to achieve HD ?

HyperKiasu
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres