Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

UNSW Competition / Paper

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby phoenix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:18 pm

For P3, Computer Skills and Science results are out online. If your child has sat for ICAS papers previously, refer to those previous certificates issued to see the ID and pin to login to check this year's results if your schools haven't given out the certificates.

phoenix
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby VooVoo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 am

For P3 Maths, does anyone has an idea regarding the raw score for high distinction?

VooVoo
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby achin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:34 am

VooVoo wrote:For P3 Maths, does anyone has an idea regarding the raw score for high distinction?

Hi Voovoo, please check ur pm.

achin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

UNSW past papers

Postby r e c y c l e » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi!

I have some UNSW past papers & answers. Please pm me.

Tx

r e c y c l e
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby poorniyuvaraj » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi Recycle,

Can you please send me the UNSW Q & A to poorniyuvaraj@gmail.com

Thanks...

poorniyuvaraj
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blue Pearl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:36 pm

May i know whether anyone has paper for Pri 2. Am not sure how to guide my gal for this? Where can i get sample paper to see as this is the first time i am getting to know this.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby hquek » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Blue Pearl wrote:May i know whether anyone has paper for Pri 2. Am not sure how to guide my gal for this? Where can i get sample paper to see as this is the first time i am getting to know this.

P2 also have? Mine first took this in school when he was P3. They have office in Singapore and I understand can buy past year papers from them.

http://www.singapore.unsw.edu.au/ICAS/about-icas

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Blue Pearl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:43 pm

hquek wrote:
Blue Pearl wrote:May i know whether anyone has paper for Pri 2. Am not sure how to guide my gal for this? Where can i get sample paper to see as this is the first time i am getting to know this.

P2 also have? Mine first took this in school when he was P3. They have office in Singapore and I understand can buy past year papers from them.

Yeah, have. My gal recd the form and daddy just signed without knowing it as my gal said she wanted to go. So now i am going around to find out what this is. I went to the website but unable to see anything. let me try their singapore office.

Any parents can share their kid's experience pls. Thank you.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: UNSW past papers

Postby Blue Pearl » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:45 pm

r e c y c l e wrote:Hi!

I have some UNSW past papers & answers. Please pm me.

Tx

May i know which level? if it is primary level (ie p2 or P3 or p4), can you share with me as i just want to see what the questions like..... Thank you.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby hquek » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:05 pm

Blue Pearl wrote:
hquek wrote:

Yeah, have. My gal recd the form and daddy just signed without knowing it as my gal said she wanted to go. So now i am going around to find out what this is. I went to the website but unable to see anything. let me try their singapore office.

Any parents can share their kid's experience pls. Thank you.

DS1 took most of the papers in P3 (Maths, Science, English, Writing). Tests in mcq mostly and the results will come back showing detail which answered right/wrong, how the child fare in comparison with others his age.

There is a test for writing (at least P3 had) but Ds didn't do well cos it was persuasive writing not creative writing. He had to write an essay to convince the reader about something (can't recall). Topics should change and it was only that one year he took.

Didn't prep DS at all and we just took the results and orh...cos these are Oz exams, I'm not sure how applicable they are to SG. Not going to spend time/effort on this.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres