Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

UNSW Competition / Paper

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby mother777 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi sango,
I saw in the UNSW website that past year papers are available for purchase. You can try To buy and share the cost among other friends who are also interested.

mother777
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby Robertpattinsonidle » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 pm

i have a website were u can prepare for UNSW for free. so far i have got distinctions just by doing those papers.

Robertpattinsonidle
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby mother777 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

Hi,
would you be kind to share the website information from everyone in this post?
Thanks

mother777
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 856
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 3


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby yqyq » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 am

Robertpattinsonidle wrote:i have a website were u can prepare for UNSW for free. so far i have got distinctions just by doing those papers.



do u mind to share ?

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby Lbetter » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Yes. Could you please share the link? Thanks in advance!

Lbetter
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:08 am

verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby Miracle Child » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 am

Hi, the Science test was in Apr 2012. Anyone received results from the school already? Thanks.

Miracle Child
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:46 am
Total Likes: 1


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby yqyq » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 am

Miracle Child wrote:Hi, the Science test was in Apr 2012. Anyone received results from the school already? Thanks.


not yet received...usually when?

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby verykiasu2010 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 am

yqyq wrote:
Miracle Child wrote:Hi, the Science test was in Apr 2012. Anyone received results from the school already? Thanks.


not yet received...usually when?


usually very very late
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby yqyq » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:
yqyq wrote:
Miracle Child wrote:Hi, the Science test was in Apr 2012. Anyone received results from the school already? Thanks.


not yet received...usually when?


usually very very late



noted with thanks

yqyq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres