Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

UNSW Competition / Paper

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Re: UNSW Competition / Paper

Postby MrsSeah » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 pm

MrsSeah wrote:
musette wrote:If your child has not changed school, the student ID and password should still be unchanged. These can be obtained from her certificate/ result summary from last year. But if this is the first time your child is taking the UNSW paper, then I guess you will have to wait for the paper results.

The Science results for all levels are out and should be available online, but schools may not have given out the result and cert yet.

Thanks.

I log in yesterday with my ds last year ID & password and they only show last year English paper result. Last year P2 he took English only, this year he took Science only.

Maybe try again tonight. mmmm........ thinking is it they issue different ID & password since it is a different subject taking as last year. :p

My ds gotten back his science result from school. :) He got a distinction. His science result is different ID & password as last year.

MrsSeah
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby musette » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 am

MrsSeah wrote:My ds gotten back his science result from school. :) He got a distinction. His science result is different ID & password as last year.

Well done! :rahrah:

musette
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Puzz...zzle » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 am

Hi , i went in to the side to check result. What is Tap ID no? and the other one? is it the birthcert no?

Puzz...zzle
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 am

Puzz...zzle wrote:Hi , i went in to the side to check result. What is Tap ID no? and the other one? is it the birthcert no?

If you check the printed copy of the results slip, you'll see your child's TAP ID etc printed there.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby JAR » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 am

This is the first year DS take UNSW paper, wandering how does one find out the highest score in each UNSW paper?
Is it indicated anywhere?

JAR
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Puzz...zzle » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:06 am

jtoh wrote:
Puzz...zzle wrote:Hi , i went in to the side to check result. What is Tap ID no? and the other one? is it the birthcert no?

If you check the printed copy of the results slip, you'll see your child's TAP ID etc printed there.

Oh , still didn't receive any letter/ result slip from school. no news at all . :?

Puzz...zzle
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 711mum » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,

My DD has also gotten the student report and Certs from school last week :lol: .

711mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Just4Fun » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Anyone has any idea when will the Eng and Maths results be out? Possible only in nov ?

Just4Fun
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 711mum » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 am

Just4Fun wrote:Anyone has any idea when will the Eng and Maths results be out? Possible only in nov ?

Hi,

Not that late, if I remember correctly, last year was out in Oct.

711mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Happy Mama » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 am

711mum wrote:
Just4Fun wrote:Anyone has any idea when will the Eng and Maths results be out? Possible only in nov ?

Hi,
Not that late, if I remember correctly, last year was out in Oct.

Yes it was out in October last year.

Happy Mama
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres