School Bus

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

School Bus

Postby yueliang » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi,

How to contact private school bus operator? The School authorized bus operator do not pick up student from some places, so need to get private school bus operator?

yueliang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: School Bus

Postby verykiasu2010 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:39 pm

yueliang wrote:Hi,

How to contact private school bus operator? The School authorized bus operator do not pick up student from some places, so need to get private school bus operator?

which school ? what location to pick up ?

think u can call the school concerned, and they will direct u to the relevant school bus operators for that school
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: School Bus

Postby vlim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm

yueliang wrote:Hi,

I have encounter the same problem as u before and had tried looking for private transport but... not feasible as very expensive :moneyflies: ..So end up, I choose another school for my ds. :lol:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby smurf » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 pm

dunno if this is the right place to post. as we are shifting sometimes in jun and I intend to stop DS1 school bus service, do you think I should pay for the holiday bus fee? we have already paid for the dec one, so I dun think we should pay for this comign holiday one. if I talk to the school bus operator, I think they would disagree. :P

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby caroline3sg » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Must give 1 mth notice. If last mth is May, have to inform at beg of Apr.

caroline3sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby yueliang » Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

I called the school and the school bus operator do not service some area. That why I am searching whether private bus operator can service.

yueliang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support