Vocabulary

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Vocabulary

Postby ruyu » Wed May 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Hi i cant just seem to get vocabulary into my head only a certain ones are powerful enough to bore through my diamond hard skull(i think) :stupid: the rest vanishes into the vast universe. If i learn a word today, and you ask me to tell the word i would not have possibly remembered it. Curse people for inventing vocabulary :P

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Wed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

heee..u are not alone...me too face the same problem as you...the only thing different from you is .... I no need to study liao...haaaaaaaa :boogie:

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ruyu » Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

vlim wrote:heee..u are not alone...me too face the same problem as you...the only thing different from you is .... I no need to study liao...haaaaaaaa :boogie:

:celebrate: soo good :P

ruyu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Vocabulary

Postby adhdadhd » Fri May 07, 2010 7:53 pm

ruyu wrote:Hi i cant just seem to get vocabulary into my head only a certain ones are powerful enough to bore through my diamond hard skull(i think) :stupid: the rest vanishes into the vast universe. If i learn a word today, and you ask me to tell the word i would not have possibly remembered it. Curse people for inventing vocabulary :P

try to write, 21 times, associate the new word with your hobby, use the vocab as regular until it become a habit, like brushing teeth, will you forget brushing everyday?

if 21 still don't work, try 49 times.

adhdadhd
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support