Concept Cartoons

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Concept Cartoons

Postby Niedino » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:16 am

Hi all,

Just an interesting suggestion from me. Concept Cartoons can be used to teach Science concepts to your kids. Concept Cartoons are pictures that provide a Science puzzle. Use it to tease out your kid's Science knowledge and misconceptions. Here's one for you to try out.

Who do you think is correct?

Niedino
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Concept Cartoons

Postby Michteach » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi Niedino,

I remember seeing this before...was it from edgefield or punggol primary? Anyway I cant remember but I know that the science prog in the school that I went to was great! :rahrah:

Where did you get these concept cartoons? Can I get them or buy them from you? :pray:

Michteach
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Concept Cartoons

Postby Niedino » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:19 am

Michteach wrote:Hi Niedino,

I remember seeing this before...was it from edgefield or punggol primary? Anyway I cant remember but I know that the science prog in the school that I went to was great! :rahrah:

Where did you get these concept cartoons? Can I get them or buy them from you? :pray:

Hi, you can google and find some free ones.

Niedino
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support