Good Luck to All Parents going for 2C Balloting - 13 August

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Good Luck to All Parents going for 2C Balloting - 13 August

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm

This is a thread specially dedicated to all parents going for 2C balloting tomorrow. Thought it's a good idea to show our support by starting this thread. Let's put our cheers together to cheer these parents on. They need all the support that they can get from everyone to go through this very stressful phase of school registration.

I have not been following all the Primary Schools' threads faithfully and therefore do not know of who are the parents who are going to 'war' tomorrow, but I want to dedicate this thread to 3 people that I know who are going for balloting tomorrow ....

First and foremost, our very own LKVM. Remember what we said, Friday the 13th, may be a lucky day for you! Good luck! Giving you tens and thousands of these :pray: :pray: :xedfingers: :xedfingers: :rahrah: :rahrah: for tomorrow's 'war'.

Second, would like to cheer for my cousin's boy too. May he get into the school that she wants, to solve future headache for her No 2, a girl.

Last but not least, to my neighbour whom I met at the bus stop yesterday. They are Catholics but don't know what happened, they were under the impression that they qualify for 2C and not 2B and thus, registered their son for 2C instead of 2B. :stupid: :stupid: He missed a very good chance as that was a good Catholic School that he missed and if he had registered under 2B, he would have gotten in without balloting. :cry: So am cheering for him too, though if I were him, I would be knocking myself silly for having made such a blunder! :stupid:

This thread can also be used as an update thread, as and when the results come in tomorrow.

:celebrate: and Good Luck to all involved tomorrow! Remember Friday the 13th may be a lucky day for all of you! :celebrate:

Postby keroppi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Good luck to all parents going for Phase 2C ballot tomorrow.
Although I never had to ballot before, I can identify with your anxiousness.
** sprinkling some good luck dust around **

Postby Sun_2010 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

All the best moms and dads at KSP !!

Think positive, be postive and well, update us soon with the good news :celebrate:

Postby auntieM » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 pm

:xedfingers: Good luck to KSP parents that are balloting tomorrow! :xedfingers:

Postby livewith_vanilla » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Good luck to all parents from a kid too!

:celebrate: :grphug: :rahrah: :xedfingers:

Postby looney » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:02 pm

All the best for everyone :celebrate: :rahrah: :imanisland:

Postby James Ang » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 am

No luck balloting for my son with RVPS in Sengkang which is just downstairs. Need to apply for another school NSPS which is much further away. Never mind I will just shift house nearer to his new school. 8) All primary schools are the same, it is the parents' efforts and balloting results. Only the secondary school is based on student's own efforts at the PSLE! :D

James Ang

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support