Headache kid

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Headache kid

Postby kkk3 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi,

Have been following the thread but only reading hi hi. Have a boy in P4 and a girl in P2. My boy is very weak in his study esp Math. Brought assessement book for him but no use leh!He likes to play computer...... Any good online Math website to recommand?

kkk3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Headache kid

Postby KoalaMummy » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:55 pm

kkk3 wrote:Hi,

Have been following the thread but only reading hi hi. Have a boy in P4 and a girl in P2. My boy is very weak in his study esp Math. Brought assessement book for him but no use leh!He likes to play computer...... Any good online Math website to recommand?

hi, maybe you should intro yourself in newbie thread, a SOP in KSP.com

i also have a P4 boy in SAJS and P2 girl PLMGS + a k1 boy (one more than you. :wink: ) my son also likes to play computer, but his strongest subject is Maths. :lol: There is one good interactive online maths website which u can ask yr son to try. : http://www.oswego.org/ocsd-web/games/Ma ... aths1.html Hope he likes it :celebrate:

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Headache kid

Postby biniv300 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 pm

KoalaMummy wrote:
kkk3 wrote:Hi,

hi, maybe you should intro yourself in newbie thread, a SOP in KSP.com

i also have a P4 boy in SAJS and P2 girl PLMGS + a k1 boy (one more than you. :wink: ) my son also likes to play computer, but his strongest subject is Maths. :lol: There is one good interactive online maths website which u can ask yr son to try. : http://www.oswego.org/ocsd-web/games/Ma ... aths1.html Hope he likes it :celebrate:

thanks a nice website!! :celebrate: :celebrate: 8) 8) :oops:

biniv300
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support