English Tuition for P5

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

English Tuition for P5

Postby YG » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:49 am

Hi,

Before I became part of the KS member, I read lots of posted articles which I found very useful.

Does any one know where I can buy good model composition for P5. My son is rather weak in creative writing for both Eng / Chinese. Or any center provide English tuition which covers Grammer, Vocab, Comprehension and creative writing. :)

YG[/quote]

YG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: English Tuition for P5

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:58 am

YG wrote:Hi,

Before I became part of the KS member, I read lots of posted articles which I found very useful.

Does any one know where I can buy good model composition for P5. My son is rather weak in creative writing for both Eng / Chinese. Or any center provide English tuition which covers Grammer, Vocab, Comprehension and creative writing. :)

YG

Hi YG,

For English creative writing, you might want to try British Council or Tony Buzan.

For Chinese, the Hua Language Centre and Tien Xia are reputable ones.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support