The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe

Postby KoalaMummy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 am

Does anybody knows where can i buy 'off-the-shelf" for "The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe" literature book for my P5 ds? i can't find it in Popular book list and times book store also don't carry them

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Jennifer » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:40 pm

I saw Borders carry the whole series, but dunno if it is considered Literature Book.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby markfch » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Think I saw it at Popular @ Tiong Bahru Plaza a couple of days ago. But pls ring them just to confirm before going down. I bought mine from Amazon and noticed that the cover of mine is different from that in Popular. So apparently there're quite a few 'versions' of the same book.
markfch
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby KoalaMummy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Thanks, Jennifer and Mark. I called them. it's different publisher. guess i'll have to get it from the school bookshop, to be safe.

KoalaMummy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support