Lead.Com

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Lead.Com

Postby Mami_Jazz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:54 pm

:? Just curious to find out, does all school provides access to www.Lead.com.sg ???

Mami_Jazz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby csc » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:26 pm

as far as i know, only those schools which subscribe to it...

the students have to pay for the subscription most likely via edusave...

csc
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby zyberk » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Thats right.

My DD is in P1, and we've just signed the consent form to deduct the fees from EduSave.

And I think singtel has some kind of collaboration with LEAD. http://singtel.lead.com.sg/lead/start.jsp

zyberk
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sally » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 am

Hi

My boy school to subscribe to it but I don't remember paying for it.

sally
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ctct61t » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am

My girl's school subscribe this site? Both students and parents have the account.
IT will be an important part for the school's enrichment course. we pay 30$ for my girls' IT course. No other subscription fee is needed.

ctct61t
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby barney » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 pm

My gal's school also subscribe to it, paid thru the edusave account. It's good as it has interactive activities for the kids, plus the teachers will also post assignments for the students via the web

barney
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby OCEAN » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Received email from my son's form teacher informing all parents about chool holiday homework, ie online assignment on lead.com.sg. Manage to login to take a look. There is a blog section for school student and only a selective no. of P1 pupils are given the blog account. Which means out of 10 classes in Pl corhort, assuming each class of 30 pupils, only 16 pupils are considered good enough to blog!

OCEAN
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tweet » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 pm

OCEAN wrote:Received email from my son's form teacher informing all parents about chool holiday homework, ie online assignment on lead.com.sg. Manage to login to take a look. There is a blog section for school student and only a selective no. of P1 pupils are given the blog account. Which means out of 10 classes in Pl corhort, assuming each class of 30 pupils, only 16 pupils are considered good enough to blog!

Hi Ocean

My DS whole class must check for homework posted on Lead.com weekly.For blog, anyone also can blog.

tweet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby barney » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:43 pm

There is a blog section for school student and only a selective no. of P1 pupils are given the blog account. Which means out of 10 classes in Pl corhort, assuming each class of 30 pupils, only 16 pupils are considered good enough to blog!

Hi Ocean, my gal's class also not everyone given the blog account, only around 10 I think but there's this other P1 class where all the students were given an account. Not sure how they decide who's account to create first though.

barney
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby OCEAN » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Tweet and Barney
Thanks for the information.
I guess my ds's school based on overall result to determine who's account to create first because one of his classmate with highest score in both English and Math has not been given the blog account yet, probably because of unsatisfactory result for Chinese MT.
But can tell majortiy of P6 pupils have blog accounts.

OCEAN
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support