LEARNConcierge

Helpful Websites for Primary School Education

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Re: Helpful Websites for Primary School Education

Postby mceducation1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 pm

ahmei wrote:Thank you! Yes something like this but in the Singapore context. Like Zhu fu Zhu mu seems more the formal way of addressing as compared to ye ye Nai Nai.

Oh yes, I see... I guess the addressing of the grandparents are the only difference here.

Maybe this would suit what you're looking for more... but don't get lost in it all!

Watch this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCFRoILS1jY

cheers,
Tabitha

mceducation1
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ahmei » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks Tabitha for sharing!

ahmei
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tankee » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:37 pm

remembrance wrote:I never give my children tuition though. Is tuition really required?

From what I heard, there's this website out there that answers all your homework questions in case you have any. it is www.intelligami.com/submitqn

So maybe you all can check it out and let me know if it is good!

we can ask for help for homework questions here at KSP forum too.

Many parents and tutors readily help each other here.

tankee
Site Admin

Postby Joy of Learning 111 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:46 am

All these online services which generate MCQ worksheets or provide homework answers free sound helpful and no doubt have their uses; good luck to the producers concerned: it's great that you are trying to help parents. But I just wonder about composition writing? Writing a composition involves so many aspects and sub-skills that it is much more of an art than a science; it is surely not reducible to algorithms or standardised responses.

Perhaps I should set up an online business evaluating students’ first drafts and advising how to improve them?!

Joy of Learning 111
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby shiki05 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Dear parents,
I'm looking for an android app or website that can teach me and my child the correct strokes order for Chinese characters. Example..I want to know how to write 我是个男孩。 I want to be able to enter the query into the app by strokes or hanYu pinyin and it can show me the correct strokes order to write those characters. I hope there is such an app as it should be highly required by many parents.

Thank you very much for your help!

shiki05
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby trice001 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Outwardly, your site ought to be engaging, fusing an expert hope to empower trust. Your site ought to likewise be kept straightforward. Stay away from mess by restricting your plan just to the basics. Apply a shading plan that is applicable to your marking appearance. There are a wide range of subjects you can utilize and alter, contingent upon the website designer stage you're utilizing. Try not to stress over looking like numerous different sites in your industry. Most clients will know the likenesses and will anticipate that you will pretty much take after the patterns. The vital thing is that you can obviously give clients the data they require about your organization. That is the main thing you should remember while making your site.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

trice001
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby zac's mum » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:10 pm

shiki05 wrote:Dear parents,
I'm looking for an android app or website that can teach me and my child the correct strokes order for Chinese characters. Example..I want to know how to write 我是个男孩。 I want to be able to enter the query into the app by strokes or hanYu pinyin and it can show me the correct strokes order to write those characters. I hope there is such an app as it should be highly required by many parents.

Thank you very much for your help!

Hi there is an iPhone app called Strokes Order, it does exactly what u described. Not sure whether it's available for Android phones but I don't see why not.

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Previous

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support

LEARNConcierge