Dr Peh Associates

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Dr Peh Associates

Postby MdmKS » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Anyone come across or tried Dr Peh Associates Maths and Science tutiion, or even GEP preparation program. Any feedback?

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby kiasiparent » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 am

They dont even update their websites. This year, the maths syllabuses also undergo major changes for eg. use of calculator. I wonder if they also change their materials to suit the new syllabus.

kiasiparent
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby MdmKS » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 pm

kiasiparent wrote:They dont even update their websites. This year, the maths syllabuses also undergo major changes for eg. use of calculator. I wonder if they also change their materials to suit the new syllabus.

It seems that they no longer exist. But why is kiasuparents.com still having the link to their website? :?

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby jedamum » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 pm

MdmKS wrote:It seems that they no longer exist. But why is kiasuparents.com still having the link to their website? :?

I guess cos kiasuparents.com has a lot of links to external websites and unless forum users can step forward to inform the admin that the website/services no longer exists/not updated, the admin can't possibly ensure that the numerous websites are updated info.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby VooVoo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:02 pm

MdmKS wrote:
kiasiparent wrote:They dont even update their websites. This year, the maths syllabuses also undergo major changes for eg. use of calculator. I wonder if they also change their materials to suit the new syllabus.

It seems that they no longer exist. But why is kiasuparents.com still having the link to their website? :?

Still here, isn't it?

http://doctorpeh.com/

VooVoo
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby KSP » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Train kids to be 1% GEP???? :?

It is true???

Has anyone tried it?

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby VooVoo » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm

KSP wrote:Train kids to be 1% GEP???? :?

It is true???

Has anyone tried it?

Yah...but for kids K1 or K2...must have an IQ of 130....out of curiousity...do people really have their kids tested just to be sure? (even when you don't think they might be gifted)

VooVoo
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby phankao » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

MdmKS wrote:

It seems that they no longer exist. But why is kiasuparents.com still having the link to their website?

It exist lah. They always advertise in papers. And I had some email exchanges with them recently.

allen peh <doctorpeh>

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby MdmKS » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:50 pm

KSP wrote:Train kids to be 1% GEP???? :?

It is true???

Has anyone tried it?

Understand they don't gurantee your kids who attend it get into GEP though they charge sky high. Their track record is 80% will get thru first round and only kids who score above 90% for maths n Eng need attend. In the first place, if your kids can score above 90% they aready have a good chance of getting thru the first round without attending this pricy GEP preparation course, right? Parents, do consider carefully before signing up.

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ApronMama » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 pm

phankao wrote:
MdmKS wrote:

It seems that they no longer exist. But why is kiasuparents.com still having the link to their website?

It exist lah. They always advertise in papers. And I had some email exchanges with them recently.

allen peh <doctorpeh>

Phankao, any finding, comment? did you sign up for your kid? Heard it is very pricy, something like >$200 per two hours?

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support