past year school paper useful for kids??

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

past year school paper useful for kids??

Postby halost » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

i do have a few past year primary school exam paper for free to all kiasu parents..kindly pm me if you need one for it or drop me a mail at halost88@gmail.com
Last edited by halost on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

halost
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: who need past year school papers???

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Moderator Note:

halost, please keep your same/similar post to one thread only.
Also, it would help if you can be more specific on whether you are selling or giving the past year exam papers and which levels and subjects.

Re: who need past year school papers???

Postby halost » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

hi class monitor..will roger to the amendments you have raised..many thanks!!

halost
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: past year school paper useful for kids??

Postby aFemale CL Teacher » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Based on my experience, the suggested answers for most past year examination papers are quite reliable, MCQ answers to be specific. However, for open-ended questions, there are some doubt as to the accuracy of the suggested answers. If you encounter such cases, it would be good to check with your child's tutor or school teacher for a more rounded answer. Of course, we are not teaching parents or our kids to be "wary" of the suggested answers. However, when in doubt, always ask.

As for assessment books, I will look for those that has been reprinted more than once, but of course I will first "sample" a few questions and the books' suggested answers before deciding on a good assessment book.

Hope this helps.

aFemale CL Teacher
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support