Help! Radio Channel to Learn Chinese

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Help! Radio Channel to Learn Chinese

Postby ooioo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi Anyone can help? I am looking for a radio channel to help improve Chinese for my children, anyone knows of good Taiwan, Hong Kong or China radio Channel that speaks 正统 华语?

With internet can stream any radio channel from the world (international) but so many not sure which is best, less songs, more of spoken dialogue with go Education information 教育性的.

Many Thanks in advance!!!!!

ooioo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Help! Radio Channel to Learn Chinese

Postby Sunflower03 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

During the recent parent teacher meeting, my son's teacher let them watch weekend chinese cartoon or from utube watch 图图. Hope this will help.

Sunflower03
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Sunflower03 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:03 pm

During the recent parent teacher meeting, my son's teacher let them watch weekend chinese cartoon or from utube watch 图图. Hope this will help.

Sunflower03
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby graciousbear » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:01 pm

can also try Chinese action movies with english and chinese subtitles. my kids like those a lot

graciousbear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support