2 months left to PSLE - good luck

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

2 months left to PSLE - good luck

Postby James Ang » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:17 pm

to all kiasu parents out there. Your efforts to help your children do well in PSLE will pay off handsomely in the form of a good secondary school, with good culture and conducive education conditions for the children to develop and grow up in. :D

James Ang
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby James Ang » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Two of my students are top in Mee Toh School and 2nd Highest in Edgefield Primary respectively in PSLE last year. Several of them are top 10 in Gongshang Pri. This year I am aiming for my students to be among top 3 in Gongshang Pri, St Hilda's, St Anthony Canossian, Rivervale Pri, Mee Toh School, Edgefield Pri and Red Swastika. :D I am the most kiasu tutor around, and my students really enjoy their lessons. :D :D

James Ang
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support