2009 Teacher's Day Accolades!

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

2009 Teacher's Day Accolades!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Here's another way we can show our appreciation of the effort and care that our children's teachers have given to our dearests in the course of their education. Tell them how much they mean to us and our children, right here in this thread, and email them the link!

Site Admin

Postby James Ang » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 am

This is one of my happiest moment for Teachers' Day when I get this message;

"Happy Teachers' Day Mr Ang! :) Thank you so much for teaching me with the patience that you have and you're a really great teacher! My A Maths has really improved under your guidance for the past two months. Please do not worry, I'll try my best in the upcoming paper two and of course for the O levels. Once again, Thank you!"
Janice Yoong, Sec 4 Express

Also Edward and Nicola gave me a flying elephant soft-toy, I always appreciate the kind thoughts that the two siblings have given to me. :D

Of course there are many small surprises, handmade cards, handmade cookies etc and most importantly, it is the good results that all our students try to get for the parents, themselves, teachers and tutors that makes all the more special and meaningful. :D

James Ang

Postby kaydenbrown » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:41 am

Many students and ex students like to thank me and express their heart felt gratitude everytime their results are good but I always like to remind them that it was none of my doing. I have loads of gifts from different teachers' days over the years.

As a teacher/educator, it is paramount to treat it as an obligation to ensure the success of their students. For me, I just feel relieved that they do well and if they don't I would blame it upon myself that I did not influence them enough.

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support