Supplemental learning materials survey

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Supplemental learning materials survey

Postby GradMom » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:35 pm

Dear Kiasu moms and dads,

I am a grad mom currently in US, returning later this year. My academic capstone project relates to educational materials in Singapore and other South East Asia countries. It includes a survey for parents asking how they feel about supplemental learning materials and what they think of a possible new digital learning app concept.

Please consider taking the survey to help out - it only takes 10mins! Your help is much appreciated, as I am trying to get enough responses to close the survey before graduation thesis submission deadline - April 29th.

Here is the link: (

There is also one for English teachers. If you are also a teacher or know someone who is, please take the teachers survey through this link:

Thank you so much!

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support