Punggol & Sengkang centre - Mind Stretcher vs Just Educa

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Punggol & Sengkang centre - Mind Stretcher vs Just Educa

Postby mwchua » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Dear parents,

For those of you who stay at Sengkang and Punggol, can you help to share your experience with these 2 enrichment centres:

1) Just Education at Sengkang CC;
2) Mind Stretcher at Punggol Plaza

I am thinking of sending my girl to either 1 of these 2 centres are they are quite near in terms of distance from my place. But would appreciate your help with regards to either your experience or whatever feedback you have with regards to these centres.

My girl will be in P1 next year and I have done my daily coaching at home, so would not want to send her to a centre in which the approach will be quite basic and thus will bore her out. Both of these centres have supposed good credentials in terms of the good students they produce.

But can I tap on your experience in terms of, e.g. teacher quality & commitment, approach, academic relevance and any other areas in which you can share your comments ? Pls feel free to email me at mwchua@yahoo.com if you would like to share on 1 1-1 basis.

Thank you.

Rgds,
Ming

mwchua
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support