Which educational magazines did you subscribe for your child

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Which educational magazines did you subscribe for your child

Postby numberoneparent » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:51 am

share your opinion on the most recommended educational magazine that you have recently bought for your child (Sec & Primary) and why?

Need more info. thanks

numberoneparent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Which educational magazines did you subscribe for your c

Postby clar808 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:19 pm

[quote="numberoneparent"]share your opinion on the most recommended educational magazine that you have recently bought for your child (Sec & Primary) and why?

Need more info. thanks[/quote]
Hi i am a student and i subscribed a magazine named national geographic. If your child loves to interact and find out more about animals, i recommend this magazine.

Hope it helps!

clar808
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby SmileyKalona » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 pm

I subscribe "Science Adventure" and "Young Scientist" for my children. They have various levels to suit the primary level of the child. My children love reading them. They gain knowledge and the understanding of Science related questions as they read along.
You can read the samples at Popular and see if your child likes them.

SmileyKalona
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mceducation1 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:47 pm

numberoneparent wrote:share your opinion on the most recommended educational magazine that you have recently bought for your child (Sec & Primary) and why?

Need more info. thanks

Hi numberoneparent,

You could also check out the range of magazines that we have.

Science Spy -- closely mapped to the primary Science syllabus, with activities and Science practices to reinforce children's learning at home.

Young Generation -- the only bilingual children's magazine out there.

So What? -- suitable for secondary students as it delves into socio-political and geopolitical topics.

You can also preview our magazines here:

http://www.mceducation.sg/promotions/mce-magazines

mceducation1
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Happyforson » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:11 pm

My DD also loves to read Young scientist and Science Adventure. Science Adventure mag contains nicely illustrated graphics which captures her attention so it cultivates her interest in science. A good early exposure to science.

Happyforson
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support