Math textbooks

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Math textbooks

Postby Aaronmom » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:05 am

Hi all,
Can you please tell me what is the name of the Math textbooks and workbooks for Primary 3 and 4 Maths? Is it My pals?

Thank you!!!
Sandra

Aaronmom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Math textbooks

Postby slmkhoo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 am

Aaronmom wrote:Hi all,
Can you please tell me what is the name of the Math textbooks and workbooks for Primary 3 and 4 Maths? Is it My pals?

Thank you!!!
Sandra

There are a few Maths textbook series approved by MOE, so schools can select any of them. If your child is in a school, then you should check with the school. If not, then any of the series will cover the same syllabus. My Pals is one of the approved series.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Aaronmom » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 am

Hi thanks.. I just want to know what Nanyang is using. I am in USA.

Aaronmom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby slmkhoo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 am

Aaronmom wrote:Hi thanks.. I just want to know what Nanyang is using. I am in USA.

You can ask on the NYPS thread - someone there will be able to tell you. Or if your child is on LOA, you can ask the school.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby S_Mummy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 am

slmkhoo wrote:
Aaronmom wrote:Hi thanks.. I just want to know what Nanyang is using. I am in USA.

You can ask on the NYPS thread - someone there will be able to tell you. Or if your child is on LOA, you can ask the school.

You may also visit NYPS website and download their booklist.

http://www.nyps.moe.edu.sg/booklist-2014/index.html

S_Mummy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support