Any recom for 1-1 English and Maths Tutor for Pri 3

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Any recom for 1-1 English and Maths Tutor for Pri 3

Postby rrjan » Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi, I'm seeking for any kind recommendations for good and patient 1-1 English and Math Tutor for Pri 3. My nephew is very weak in his comprehension and composition skills and also his Math, thus we are looking for a dedicated and patient 1-1 tutor to coach him. Staying just across the road from Potong Pasir. Any kind recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Sincere Thanks,Jan

rrjan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Any recom for 1-1 English and Maths Tutor for Pri 3

Postby isabelcjj » Wed May 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi, I know a few 1-1 home tutors for english and math, their experience ranges from 5-30 years. Many are MOE trained and approved and have had prior teaching experience as a school teacher and as a private tuition teacher. If you'd like to know more, please contact me at isabelchuajj@gmail.com :) I also dropped you a PM

isabelcjj
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Any recom for 1-1 English and Maths Tutor for Pri 3

Postby Lynn1967 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

rrjan wrote:Hi, I'm seeking for any kind recommendations for good and patient 1-1 English and Math Tutor for Pri 3. My nephew is very weak in his comprehension and composition skills and also his Math, thus we are looking for a dedicated and patient 1-1 tutor to coach him. Staying just across the road from Potong Pasir. Any kind recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Sincere Thanks,Jan

Hi Jan,
I can recommend my kids Maths tutor to u. She only teach Maths and focus on problem sums sections.

Lynn1967
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support