Where can I enrol my child in Heuristic math approach?

Getting your child into that dream Primary school is just the start of a 6 year journey. Discuss issues you face with supporting your child's studies in Primary schools.
Forum rules Gentle reminder before posting questions in the Academic Support Forums: Please ensure you post your question in the correct thread. Try not to start new threads.

Where can I enrol my child in Heuristic math approach?

Postby peapot » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:26 am

Does anyone know where is a good learning centre or private tutor who can teach Heuristic approach to primary maths? Unfortunately I m unable to teach myself because I m totally clueless. Or if there is a course for parents that would even be better, then I can just go and attend and come back to teach myself at my own time and pace. Please share with me. Thanks!

peapot
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby STan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

I am also looking for such tutor. Anyone? :pray:

STan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Where can I enrol my child in Heuristic math approach?

Postby titank » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

peapot wrote:Does anyone know where is a good learning centre or private tutor who can teach Heuristic approach to primary maths? Unfortunately I m unable to teach myself because I m totally clueless. Or if there is a course for parents that would even be better, then I can just go and attend and come back to teach myself at my own time and pace. Please share with me. Thanks!

很深了,可以解释 Heuristic approach 吗?

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Where can I enrol my child in Heuristic math approach?

Postby catddy2002 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 am

peapot wrote:Does anyone know where is a good learning centre or private tutor who can teach Heuristic approach to primary maths? Unfortunately I m unable to teach myself because I m totally clueless. Or if there is a course for parents that would even be better, then I can just go and attend and come back to teach myself at my own time and pace. Please share with me. Thanks!

Hi,

No idea where you stay, this is a few you might want to try:

http://www.mathsheuristics.com.sg/index.html
http://www.mathshub.com.sg/problem%20solve%204%20H.html

You could also purchase book on Heuristic from bookstore. Choose those show you examples and is easy to learn from it.

catddy2002
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Primary Schools - Academic Support