Club 3 or more Kids

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
MsKyoko
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Club 3 or more Kids

Post by MsKyoko » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:29 am

I have a pair of older twins currently...Expecting another 2 more in March 2018.

babyflamex
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by babyflamex » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:39 am

Not sure if I can post this here, however my kid has been suffering from Mild ezcema and I recently found a very good product that's without harmful chemicals etc (suitable for use for whole family), I have also had hair loss and this range of products helped me overcome my hair loss after birth! Whatsapp me at 92354051 and I'll share more!

Sheena8
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by Sheena8 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:44 pm

babyflamex wrote:Not sure if I can post this here, however my kid has been suffering from Mild ezcema and I recently found a very good product that's without harmful chemicals etc (suitable for use for whole family), I have also had hair loss and this range of products helped me overcome my hair loss after birth! Whatsapp me at 92354051 and I'll share more!

I am currently experiencing hair loss. :( And I badly need some help! If you can share to me the product that you're using and if it's effective, please help. Thanks in advance! :salute:

kiasimom
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by kiasimom » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 pm

I am promoted to a mom of 3 in Year 2014 :xedfingers: :celebrate:

clonob
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by clonob » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Hello all parents! I am also a mum with 3 kids. Nice meeting you all :)

IreneK
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by IreneK » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:52 am

Fantastic. I guess this group of people that makes most contribution to the human future.

EstherP
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by EstherP » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:11 am

Having 3 or more kids is not that easy but has a lot of FUN! I'll never get tired in raising them and loving them unconditionally..

Carol222
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Carol222 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 am

Yes, this is serious. If we don't replace ourselves, in two or three generations, our population demographics are going to change drastically. To keep the economy going we'll need to bring in foreigners, which means our language, food and culture will undergo change. Having more kids mean more work but I think it is worth the effort.

Vlaiws29
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Vlaiws29 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:01 pm

It is better to find a part-time job. Now the kids of my own are into anime very much and have been collecting anime info from nihofun.com. It is a huge headache.

EstherP
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by EstherP » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 am

Vlaiws29 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:01 pm
It is better to find a part-time job. Now the kids of my own are into anime very much and have been collecting anime info from nihofun.com. It is a huge headache.
I totally agree with this.. My kids already know how to ask and sometimes it's expensive I can barely afford. :D