Mummy Funz's Funhouse

Newbies report here first! And if you feel like you would like your own club, come and create one yourself too.
Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Total Likes:330

Re: Mummy Funz's Funhouse

Post by Funz » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 pm

When I get restless I look for things to do. Been late night baking and experimenting in the kitchen. Going to try making tofu from scratch.

Signed the dog up as a therapy dog. Dunno if we will be accepted. It's volunteer work and maybe once a week or a fortnight depending. DH said you the one who is restless but you put the dog to work. :roll: I asked him would you rather I put you to work? :evil:

:lol:

MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:16

Post by MrsKiasu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:03 pm

:rotflmao: oh Funz..

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:46

Post by Estéema » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Funz wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 pm
When I get restless I look for things to do. Been late night baking and experimenting in the kitchen. Going to try making tofu from scratch.

Signed the dog up as a therapy dog. Dunno if we will be accepted. It's volunteer work and maybe once a week or a fortnight depending. DH said you the one who is restless but you put the dog to work. :roll: I asked him would you rather I put you to work? :evil:

:lol:
Funz,
Therapy dogs are noble work. I believe in it & they’re God’s gift to uplift kids & elderly fr loneliness & depression. It certainly destress our busy life. That’s on my list to gift my kids. So far hv been held back bcoz DH averse to raising a doggy coz of heartbreaking parting if ever have to. Faint! Hv’nt succeeded in persuading him. Kids are denied.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by starlight1968sg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Funz
Happy for Puppy to take up a noble job.

starlight1968sg
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:25

Post by starlight1968sg » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Funz
Appreciate a pic of our favourite Puppy, pls.
Thank you.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Post by Funz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:58 pm

DS requested for Jap cheesecake. Baked one when I got home from work. Left it in the oven to cool after it was baked. Was on the phone for a while and next thing I know DS was eating the cake. He took it out of the oven a tad too soon so it collapsed a little.

Estéema
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:46

Post by Estéema » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Funz,
Still looks well baked & golden color. No worries lah. It’s the inner substance your young man looking for. Will be delicious that’s why anybody see that golden cake can’t help but dig in. Don’t know how long you’ll be on the phone mah. :rotflmao:

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Post by Funz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:43 am

Time seems to fly. Felt like it was just a couple of weeks ago that school just started and now it's term break already.

Gotta do lunch meal prep for next week since ds will be home. DD got herself an internship for the term break so I cannot depend on her to prepare lunch and nag her bro to eat.

Am glad that DD got this internship. It is directly related to what she wants to pursue in poly. Hopefully it will also motivate her and help her focus on working towards her goal.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Post by Funz » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Happy pooch.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor